Chapter Eight: Adventures in Bee Sitting

Sideswipe's Profile:

  " I will not be crushed under the weight of your oppression!" The Decepticon yelled firing off his quills.

  Grimlock picked up a nearby car using it as a shield. The rest of us steered around him and continued racing after the Con. We couldn't let him get away!

  Soon we were all at a construction sight. " Get ready to be oppressed back into your Stasis Pod, Decepticon!" Strongarm said standing in front of the con.

  I transformed at one side of the Decepticon while Grimlock transformed into root mode on the other side. While Bumblebee stopped on his only other side, the Decepticon's only escape.

  " Just come along quietly." Bumblebee said sternly.

  " Heroes of the revolution never come along quietly! KAWKA!" The con turned around and their fired off his quills again.

  All of us were dodging them until he fired his quills at Grim, " GRIMLOCK!" Bee yelled running over to him.

  Bumblebee pushed Grimlock to the ground just as the con turned around, " I-I won?" The con asked afraid.

  " I WON! KAWKA!" The con said, " Quillfire was here."

  All of us ran over to Bee, " Autobots roll up and...and...roll up." Bee then fell to the ground.

  " That was Bumblebee's worse battle cry...yet" Grimlock said.

  We then headed back to base were Fixit had already set up a temporary Med Berth. We all watched as Fixit fixed Bumblebee. Soon we had to pull out the quill that was jabbed in Bee's back.

  " Well Bumblebee be okay?" Russel asked.

  " The Lieutenant will be fine, it was only a mesh wound. Right Fixit?" Strongarm asked.

  " We need to remove the quill now, Strongarm please assist." Fixit then transformed into a hand claw thingy.

  " This is a very deli-deli-deli" Strongarm gently hit Fixit, " Delicate, procedure. Everyone hold still."

  " You better hold still." Strongarm threatened.

  I turned and hugged Grimlock in fear, one wrong move and....Strongarm eased Fixit to the quill and soon Fixit had a grip on it. It was pulled out and Bee, who was sleeping, gave out a quick yell before laying down his helm again. I also let go out of, a very confused, Grimlock.

  " Phef, one inch to the left and Bumblebee might of- I mean the operation is a success." Fixit rolled over to a scanner and placed the quill on it. " Our fugitive is named Quillfire. An anarchist and agent of chaos. He believes there should be no such thing as authority."

  I knew a couple of bots like me that would love that idea, my Creator not being one of them. " What does your computer say about the quill thingys." Russel then asked.

  " Quillfire's quills contain powerful toxins that affect the nervous systems of those struck." Fixit explained. " But each target is affected differently so we can't predict how Bumblebee will respond."

  " Well isn't that good?" Starscream is sarcastically walking over to Bee.

  " Guess all we can do is wait." I said a bit afraid for Bee, he was almost like an elder brother to me. Like Strongarm who was my annoying younger sister.

  " HEY! I just realized while Bumblebee is incapacitated I'm in charge!" Strongarm explained excited.

  " Did we decide that? When did we decide that?!" Grimlock asked confused, while I looked at her angrily. She definitely was the annoying younger sister I never wanted.