Chapter Twenty-Nine: Starscream and Minicons Part One

Russels's Profile:

  Me and my dad were cleaning near the Groundbridge when it opened out stepped the team, " Hey guys! How was Egypt?" I asked.

  " Our mission was a success." Bee said to us with a smile.

  " A souvenir, from the pyramids!" Sideswipe said with a smile, showing us giant barrel looking thing.

  " This is indeed the relic the Alchemor's scanners picked up!" Fixit said rolling over to it.

  " It had to be dug from the sand. Which there was a lot of." Drift said, brushing some sand off of him before releasing his minicons.

  Grimlock then placed the relic on the ground for Fixit. " Students, I require grease for my pistons." Drift said to his minicons once the relic was safely on the ground.

  " Yes Master." Jetstorm said.

  " Understood Master." Slipstream added.

  " I have some industrial grease in the back." Dad said, walking over to him.

  " What is this thing Fixit?" Bee then asked.

  " It appears to be a HEP Generator. High Energy Pulse Generators produce short intense energy bursts that can disrupt or destroy a Bot's processor. These generators are mostly used on small ships for long travels." Fixit explained.

  " This device could fry your brains?!" My dad said in shock.

  " Oh we're perfectly safe as long as the generator is not activated." Fixit explained.

  " We have the grease Mast-" The minicons began to run back with the grease when Slipstream slipped and knocked Jetstorm into the generator, activating it.

  " Oh dear..." Fixit said, everyone stepping back from the machine as it began to load up. " I'll see what I can do!"

  Fixit began to roll over when he fell over Slipstream who had came out of his blindspot to help Jetstorm out of the way. Sideswipe quickly drew his sword and cut the generator in half. The generator shut down letting the bots all get a sigh of relief.

Jetstorm's Profile:

  Me and Slipstream helped Fixit to his 'pedds' looking down. It was our fault the thing activated. Silently, we grabbed the grease and gave it to Master Drift. He said nothing to us, but we could tell in his optics, he wanted to talk to us later.

  " You two okay?" Sideswipe then asked us.

  " We're fine." Me and Slipstream said before walking off.

  We were such disappointments.

Clawtrap's Profile:

  We landed the ship onto an Earth oil ship and disembarked. " What could there possibly be to salvage here?" Paramon asked me.

  " Just make sure this is the uncrewed automated vessel we think it is." I said back to him.

  " We don't know what we're looking for!" Scatterspike complained to me.

  " Whatever it is, it's much more powerful than anything we've found yet." I said back.

  " If I be braving the briny deep, I'll be needing a power boost!" Thermador said, grabbing hold of the Dinominicon.

  " Okay! Okay! I'll help! You don't need to get grabby!" She said, transforming and landing into his servo.

  " Ar! Ready I am!" Thermador said.

  Scatterspike then walked over and grabbed the one called Sawtooth, " Let's hitch it up and get riding!" She said, having the minicon transform for her.