Chapter Fourteen: Field Trip

Bumblebee's Profile:

  The Scrap Yard gate opened, allowing Russel and Denny back in with their blue pickup truck. " How was your camping trip?! It rained here, did it for you guys too?" Grimlock asked them.

  Russel got out of the truck soaked, " Just a light sprinkle."

  Denny then got out of the tuck holding up a tent full of holes and was soaked, " Aw, admit it. We had fun. What's a little rain when you have a waterproof tent?" Denny asked, making both of them laugh.

  " Let's go inside and get warm." Denny offered before the two walked off.

  " Hey! At least you can't rust!" Grimlock yelled at them.

  Fixit shuddered, " Just hearing about their vacation makes me chilled." He said.

  " That's what they get for taking their vacation on Earth." Sideswipe suddenly said, " Should've gone to Cybertron. They could've been speeding through the sonic caynos."

  " Hiking the Magense Mountains." Strongarm added.

  " Hanging out in the acid wastes." Everyone looked at Grim.

  " Why would you want to hang out in the acid wastes?" Sideswipe finally asked.

  " Is that a trick question? The sunsets are ama-zing!" Grimlock exclaimed.

  " It does no good to dream of home when we are here." Drift said walking up with Starscream. " You must live in the moment wherever you are."

  " Besides," I finally said, " Earth is awesome."

  The others, Strongarm, Sideswipe and Grim, laughed not believing us. Starscream just rolled his optics at their reaction. He then grinned at me, silently telling me to give some examples.

  " Seriously, it's beautiful! There's so many things to do and places to see!" I started, " Earth has mountains; it has canyons!"

  " Acid wastes?" Grimlock asked.

  " Not that I know of." I said to him.

  Grimlock crossed his arms and looked upset, " There you go then."

  I then thought for a moment, " You know what? There is no Decepticon activity right now. I'm going to prove to you that Earth has, if not more, to offer as Cybertron." I decided.

  " How?" Grimlock asked, looking curious at me.

  I then lead them all to the ground bridge. Even Starscream followed me. Glancing back at him, I thought for a minute. Starscream always seemed to be very pale after Steeljaw locked us out of the base. Did the Decepticons do something to him? Or was he just nervous?

  I would have to ask him later. Soon we were all at the ground bridge. I then began to explain what I had in mind while Fixit started working with the ground bridge.

  " Coordinates?" Fixit then asked me.

  " CYBERTRON!" Sideswipe yelled, making Strongarm and Grimlock laugh.

  Out of the corner of my optic, I saw Starscream buckle, but if it was because of laughter or something else I couldn't tell. He was already back on his pedds but it seemed like he was laughing. Or I hoped.

  " Surprise us." I said turning to Fixit. 

  Fixit thought for a minute, then lit up, " Your wish is my command sequence!" Soon the ground bridge was open.

  " Bee Team, this will be an adventure." I promised, I then transformed and drove through.

  We then soon found ourselves... on the side of a Volcano!?! However, not any Volcano. This was an erupting volcano!!! Also the same one that shot purple energon out of it.