Chapter Thirty-Eight: The High Council Part Two

Bumblebee's Profile:

  We all transformed to root mode. Every soldier here was at the ready to shoot. No matter what.

  " Stand down!" A voice them commanded, all soldiers put down their weapons to rest position. " I can deal with these trespassers."

  We watched as Detective Dropforge walked to us with his officers. The officers walked over and cuffed us all then we were lead away. Detective Dropforge said something to the others; then walked over to us as we were lead away.

  All of us were soon alone, walking down a road, " Come on out Nightra." Detective Dropforge suddenly said.

  Nightra then appeared next to Strongarm, " Hey sis! You all okay?" She asked, freeing her.

  " Nightra! But how?" Strongarm exclaimed hugging her.

  " Detective Dropforge came over to the big house and picked me up. I've been scouting around helping those who haven't fallen under the mind control yet. Saw what was going and decided to contact the Detective. Can't have you sitting in a cell, can we?" Nightra said to her, hugging her back.

  When they both parted they looked at the Detective, " Ever since we've come back to Cybertron, free from the mind control, we've been trying to figure out the mystery about what's going on." He began.

  " All what we have is that no one knew these punks before they ran for council. They're all friends except for Cyberwarp and Cyclonus who were a couple. That's how they won. They were relatable." The Detective said, " From what I've seen, Cyberwarp is the only good one. The others seem to be pressuring her into staying, but why doesn't she leave is a mystery in itself."

  " They made a pact with her, I believe." Steeljaw said. " She has to follow her part and they'll fill their part of the deal with her. The only way to break it is by a trained medic or bonding with someone."

  " Well, that makes things harder." Sideswipe said.

  " How did you know about this?" I asked the wolf.

  " Whispering three feet away from me won't stop me from hearing you. I'm a WOLF I have good hearing. You either need to be absolutely silent or be further away and absolutely silent." Steeljaw said, giving me a look.

  " Here's the High Council building." Detective Dropforge then said, stopping us in front of building while the rest of us got our cuffs removed.

  " The subsonics are right in front of us, Lieutenant." Fixit said to me.

  " We'll keep the heat off of you. You just take down that Council." The Detective said, he and his men running off while Nightra used her Light Bender to go back invisible.

  Just as they left, we noticed that Steeljaw was gone. Before we could raise alarm however, the door to the Council building opened and there was Steeljaw. Subsonics already down. Steeljaw remained standing there, smug, arms crossed leaning against the door.

  Steeljaw then do a bow at the waist, hands out becoming us in. We all walked in, Steeljaw in the back, and silently ran into the main area. There, were the Council members.

Optimus Prime's Profile:

  I opened my optics to notice a forcefield around us, " Are you all alright?" A voice called, turning we say Drift's rival Fracture and his minicons.

  The rest of Steeljaw's pack we were finishing moving some rubble out of the way.

  " Why did you help us?" Wingblade asked for all of us.

  " Oi. We're joining your mission, with some help." Thunderhoof said, Glowstrike and Saberhorn then came into sight.

  " This planet is a home for us. We grew very attached to it like Steeljaw and his pack did on their time on Earth. To let the Council ruin it would be absolutely..." Saberhorn continued to say many colorful things about the Council.