Chapter Forty-Two: Contentment

Drift's Profile:

  I stared horrified at Fracture. With him, was my Minicons! However, they didn't seem to be afraid of him. They looked peterfied at me....

  That didn't make any sense though! I haven't done anything wrong to them!

  There paint jobs are now a dark color...they also now had Decepticon symbols.

  I felt like I was going to be sick. Glancing at the team, I noticed that they all too were in shock, except for Sideswipe and Starscream. Sideswipe looked hurt, just a bit, but he also looked like he knew this was going to happen.

  Starscream, he was looking at me.... He didn't seem to care too much that my pupils were Decepticons; he was watching me. As if to see what I would do about this.

  " Jetstorm? Slipstream?!" I said their names, trying to figure out what happened to them.

  " What?!" I heard them both say back to me.

  They were glaring at me, optics hateful. They weren't red, mind you, but they were no longer that innocent blue. Their optics was the darkest blue I've ever seen.

  It scared me.

  Fracture was watching me along with his Minicons, all of them grinning at my sudden fear. Glaring at them, I retreated with the others. I had to call a good friend of mine.

  Perhaps she would help.

Steeljaw's Profile:

  I watched as my pack talked and enjoyed the down time. Everyone was here, everyone was here except for Fracture and the Minicons.

  Just as I was beginning to worry, Fracture raced in with the Minicons. I could tell by their expressions and their body behavior that something must've happened; whatever happened couldn't have been good. 

  " What happened?" I asked them, getting everyone else's attention to what was going on.

  " Drift. He and the other Autobots and us had a run in while we were on patrol." Fracture explained.

  I nodded, any run in with the Autobots isn't good. Because of this, we wouldn't be able to go out a lot for risk of exposing our base.

  Which wouldn't be good for us, things were going to get a bit tense it seems....

Fracture's Profile:

  After Steeljaw turned to work out patrols, and fix the new problems that arose that held to be dealt with, me and my family with our new additions left to go to our room.

  Entering the door, I let my kids go and play our shared room. With a sigh, I flopped onto the bed tired. I was satisfied with watching my kids play, and I could start catching up on some well needed rest that my body desperately needed.

  Soon I fell asleep.

Jetstorm's Profile:

  " Gotcha!" I yelled, jumping at Divebomb.

  " I would've won." Divebomb sulked, arms crossed. Had I waited for just one millisecond more he would've won this round of hide and seek.

  " I bet you would've." I said, sitting beside him. My past anger and frustrations with Drift long gone.

  Being away from Drift made me surprisingly more calm and happy, but there was still a hole in my spark. I don't know why it was there however I felt like I did know why. All I knew was to blame Drift because of this.

  Our time with Drift must've made us have some sort of attachment to him. Well, we did spend years with him....

  I shook my helm, no. Our Father-Son/Master-Pupil relationship was an abusive one. Not physically was our relationship abusive but mentally.