Chapter Ten: Injustice

Strongarm's Profile:

  I drove along the road behind the Scrap Yard. After making sure no one was around I transformed and hopped over the wall. Sneaking forward, I walked into the Scrap Yard hoping to get to the Command Center-.

  " Hey Strongarm!" I jumped and turned around to find Sideswipe, " Nice day, for sneaking back into the base that is!"

  I gave out a nervous laugh, he couldn't know! " I wasn't! I-I was just on patrol."

  Sideswipe gave me a look. " Okay, I was out on a training exercise."

  Sideswipe still gave me a look. " I was working out a clamp in my lederal flexer...?" Sideswipe shook his head.

  " No, no, no, you were away from base without Bee's permission. Must've been somewhere really embarrassing too if you don't want your hero to know about it." Sideswipe said walking off.

  " Sideswipe, please!" Sideswipe couldn't tell the Lieutenant, he just couldn't!

  " No worries. I'll keep your little secret. That's the kind of thing teammates do for each other." Sideswipe said with a shrug.

  " Thanks Sideswipe. Really." I turned to go to the Command Center but Sideswipe stopped me.

  " You know what else teammates do? The cover each other's patrols." Oh no...

  " Sure. No problem." That wasn't too bad, I could agree to that easily.

  " And they do other favors, pretty much whenever they're asked." Sideswipe continued.

  I was about to stop him but all what I could do was slope my shoulders frustrated. Sideswipe had leverage on me. So there was nothing I could do. Just great.

Bumblebee's Profile:

  I paced around, things were just too quiet. The Decepticons were planning for something. I knew they were but what! What were they up to?!

  " Here we go!" I jumped, what was that?!

  " Sorry Bee, did we startle you?" Denny said walking up to me with Fixit.

  I gave out a sigh, " Maybe a little, with no Decepticon Activity lately. I've been kind of jumpy because I know something's coming I just don't know when. So all I can do is obsessed about it and- Ugh, I guess I just don't know how to-"

  " Good news!" Fixit said scaring me again.

  " To relax." I finished.

  " What's going on?" Grimlock asked as everyone walked over to us.

  " Either Fixit and Denny were going to tell me, or they were going to give me a THIRD unnecessary jump start." I said looking at them.

  " Sorry sir, but Denny and I have finally succeed in making three working duplicates of your Decepticon Hunter." Fixit said while Denny held the Decepticon Hunters.

  " Really?" I asked amazed.

  Denny then proceed to hand out the Decepticon Hunters to Sideswipe, Strongarm, and Starscream.

  " Sideswipe like." Sideswipe said as he summoned a sword.

  " This would meet department specifications." Strongarm said summoning a proto blaster.

  Starscream thought for a minute then summoned a sword, but it resembled the Star Saber. I guess he really liked that sword. Starscream smiled, then put the Decepticon Hunter away in his sub space.