Chapter Twenty-Seven: Grades and Scores

Sideswipe's Profile:

  I ducked as Thunderhoof went to kick me. Jumping back, I did a flip and stood back. The Scrap Yard kept Thunderhoof inside, for the most part, but it also restrained our fighting. Something Thunderhoof was skilled at fighting in.

  Proven again when Thunderhoof stomped his pedd just as I was landing. Now I was on the ground, leaving me vulnerable. Strongarm then began to fire at Thunderhoof, distracting him as he charged at me.

  " Watch out for his antlers!" Strongarm yelled at me.

  " Hey! This isn't my first rodeo with Thunderhoof you know!" I yelled back at her, I had been one of his underlings! I know how he operated!

  Thunderhoof, getting annoyed at Strongarm, picked up a nearby object of Denny's and threw it at Strongarm, nearly hitting Denny, Russel and Fixit. Of all training exercises, WHY would they make the dummy resemble Thunderhoof?!? I couldn't really say anything though.

  " Get him Swipes!" Russel yelled at me.

  I lunged at Thunderhoof and swung at him as Thunderhoof jumped back. This continued for a couple minutes. I then managed to land hit Thunderhoof's antler, causing the dummy to flicker back to normal.

  Thunderhoof then shook his horns and sent my flying towards Denny, Russel and Fixit. Strongarm then jumped onto the Dummy/Thunderhoof's back. I had somehow managed to land on the controller of the Dummy. Sending the Dummy haywire!

  " Strongarm! The simulator is out of control!" Fixit yelled at Strongarm.

  Thunderhoof then began to shake and fight much harder and much more above his level. It wasn't realistic. It was a monster disguised as Thunderhoof. Getting to my pedds, I jumped and sliced the Dummy's helm off.

  The Dummy fell down but I shivered. A bit of trauma hitting me. Hugging myself, I leaned over and threw up.

Thunderhoof's Profile:

  I watched as the kid emptied his tank. To be honest, I wanted to too. After seeing a replica of myself get dehelmed. Clampdown, Underbite, Fracture and his minicons were sitting next to me.

  " At least we know he's a good fighter, and he isn't going to destroy you." Clampdown said, trying to brighten up the situation.

  I cracked a grin. Sideswipe was my favorite for a reason.

Strongarm's Profile:

  I walked over to Sideswipe who was done purging. " You did the right thing, it could've been ugly. And it wasn't real." I said to him.

  Sideswipe got to his pedds, " Thanks."

  Knockout and Breakdown then rushed in. It was as if some alarm told them that their sparkling needed comforting, because they took him aside and began to talk to him. He looked so happy with his creators.

  I never got that luxury.

  Bee, Drift, and Grim then rushed in. All of them were ready to help against the Dummy. But they were a bit late. Jetstorm and Slipstream, who had been watching us and taking notes, ran up to Drift and hugged his legs. I smiled at the sight, those two were lucky.

  All of them stood down. " The important thing is that I've finally collected enough data to complete my paser quat." Fixit said.

  " What's that?" Grimlock asked.

  " Paser Quat, stands for, Preliminary Assessment of Skills Efficiency and Readiness for qualifying active team mates." Fixit explained.

  " You've been keeping score on us?" Sideswipe asked.