Chapter Eleven: Teamwork and Understanding

Russel's Profile:

  I was down playing Football with neighborhood kids. They were often a cool bunch. I was their head kicker, and we often played together.

  " Hike!" I ran back to catch a throw but it was too high and it sailed over my head.

  " Ugh, that one was right there! You're a junk receiver junkyard boy." The Butch said as he turned around and marched off.

  " Are you just going to let Butch trash talk you like that?" Hank asked walking up to me, her eyes telling me to do something.

  I looked over at Butch then walked over to him, " Do I look eight feet tall to you Butch? Because that's where you threw it." I said.

  " What?!" Butch said turning around. " That wasn't too-"

  Two looks from both me and Hank got him to rethink what he was about to say. " Uh, okay maybe it was a little high...Next one will be perfect." Butch said walking off.

  I turned over to Hank, she was smiling at me. " Thanks. I owe you one."

  " Nah. Just pay it forward." Hank said smiling.

  " What does that mean?" I asked.

  After the game was through, I headed over to Grimlock and explained my situation. " She said it means I have to help someone. So, anyone pushing you around?"

  " Are you kidding? No one pushes me. But if they did, I'd push back." Grimlock said as he then made a pushing movement. " See? I totally pushed that air."

  An alarm then went off causing Grimlock to transform into Dinomode and Starscream to run over to me. We all then rushed over to the Command Center. The others were already there.

  " We have incoming!" Fixit yelled.

  Not a minute later something hit the Scrap Yard. We all ran to it. It had crashed through a lot of stuff but looked in good shape.

  " Fixit, it looks like an escape pod." Bee said getting on his comm.

  " I'm detecting a life form inside." Fixit responded.

  " Could be a Decepticon." Strongarm said getting on guard.

  " Or maybe some bot just got lost." Sideswipe said relaxed.

  You would think those two were twins sometimes. " Somebody to punch. Please somebody to punch!" Grimlock added.

  " Either way, high alert." Bee said, not a moment later the thing opened.

  " YOU?" All of us asked shocked, Jetstorm hopped out.

  " Jetstorm?!" Bee sighed and reopened his comm, " Fixit, false alarm. Turn off the alarms."

  " Not my lawn gnomes!" My dad yelled as he saw what had been crushed.

  " I apologize for my unannounced arrival Commander Russel." Jetstorm said doing a half bow in front of me.

  " It's cool...?" I said unsure.

  " Where's Drift?" Strongarm asked once she got over her shock.

  " I was forced to leave the Master's totualege." Jetstorm said calmly.

  " He cut you loose?" Grimlock asked.

  " Because of my actions...I had to leave." Jetstorm said sadly.

  " I doubt you'd ever do something that bad." Bee said, still in a bit of shock. " Why did you come to Earth?"

  " I hoped you might accept me as your student. Commander Russel." I just looked at Jetstorm in shock as he bowed again.