Foreword

Before we delve into the story, I hope to clear up a few things.

First and foremost, I am well aware that crossovers are lore breaking within the Elder Scrolls universe, but seeing as I'm writing out a crossover fan fiction, that's obviously not my biggest concern right now. I'm just hoping to spread a little love for two of my favorite franchises. So, please don't come into my inbox screaming at me that this completely destroys the Elder Scrolls.

Secondly; both the Dragonborn and Robin are loosely based on my own in-game avatars of the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and Fire Emblem: Awakening respectively. 

Lastly, this might seem a bit messy or unorganized, but that's mostly since these little fan fiction of mine is more or less just a way for me to improve my writing skills. 

I will be leaving a link to Ja'vassa's bio down below; I know it mentions he has a daughter, but since his character profile was finished after I started writing this, just ignore the parts involving her. For the sake of this, I've used her death as being parts of his motivation in the new world.

With all of this out of the way, I do hope you'll enjoy this. If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to drop the author a message.

If this ends up working out like I hope it will, I'll definitely end up doing more crossovers in the future.

Thank you in advance for reading this. It means a lot to me.