Wild Times

Requested by: @iloveharrystylesbay

Hazel: 17

"C'mon, Hazel it's not that big of a deal!" Aubrey told Hazel in the cafeteria at lunch time.
"I don't know, Aubrey, you know I don't do parties," Hazel sighed as she picked at the mysterious food on her tray.
"Girl, it's only the biggest party of the entire year in our class! You can have fun once in awhile!" Bianca joined in.

This Saturday, Ben Humner was hosting a party for the entire eleventh grade at his house. The whole class was invited. Hazel has never gone to one of his parties since she always heard stories of things that happened there; drinking, drugs, sex, and basically anything else you can think of when high school parties come to mind. Hazel had always been much too scared to go. However, this year might be different.

"Okay, but how am I going to get out of the house without my parents noticing. If the party starts at 8:00, they'll definitely be awake," Hazel explained. Aubrey, reached her arm around Hazel.
"Oh, believe me, it's quite simple. Dress like you would normally, and take a bag with your partying clothing in it, and just tell them you're coming to my house. You can get ready at my house and we'll leave from there!"

Hazel thought long and hard about this. Sure, she'd had some rebellious moments, she snuck out of the house before, and has gone to one or two parties. However, she asked her parents to go to those parties and they were birthday parties or little get togethers with friends. And when she snuck out of the house, that was because she wanted to stay the night at Bianca's but her parents wouldn't let her. So, in all honesty, Hazel wasn't really a big party girl. She had never done something of this magnitude. But something deep inside her told her to go for it, have fun while she's young! Who cares?

"Alright, I'll go,"

*****

Just like they planned, that Saturday night Hazel was dressed like she did most days; jeans and a blouse. She had her usual bag and was able to fit the scandalous clothing and accessories she planned to wear that evening in the bag. Earlier in the day she had put the high heels in her car since those wouldn't fit in her purse. She didn't bother bringing any make up, since Aubrey never used Hazel's and instead used her much more expensive and colorful make up.

Feeling a bit nervous, but confident nonetheless, she headed downstairs where Harry and Melissa we're watching a movie. She guessed Ollie was in his room listening to music and drawing, like he usually did.
"Where are you going?" Mel asked, noticing the purse and the keys in Hazel's hands.
"Aubrey's," she answered confidently.
"Oh, you never told us you were," Harry added in, seeing as she would usually tell her parents in advanced if she planned on going to a friend's house.
"Um, this is kinda last minute. Bianca's parents got in a fight and she didn't really want to be around that so she went to Aubrey's pretty upset. They invited me over too," Hazel explained. She thought it was a pretty good lie, considering Bianca's parents fought often and seemed to always be on the brink of divorce, but it never actually happened.

"Aw, poor thing. It must've been a pretty bad fight since she doesn't really seemed to fazed by it when she talks about with us," Mel replied with a concerned face. Hazel shrugged.
"Yeah, I guess. I don't really know what happened, guess I'll find out when I get there,"
"Yeah. Well, let us know if you plan on spending the night. If not, remember your curfew is 10:30 and text us when you're getting ready to come home," Harry reminded.
"Got it, Dad. Bye, love you guys!"

Hazel never exactly felt good about lying, but dang, she was a pretty good liar. She could fool anyone! Before driving off, she texted Aubrey that she was in the clear and on her way over. She would be out way passed curfew tonight.