2/ Chapter Six

I get in it and lay my forehead on the steering wheel. This did not go well.

No POV (Third Person)

Harry wants to punch Grace hard in the face. More than once for that matter. All the horrible things she has said to him are now bottling up inside of him, making a pit in his stomach and a hole in his heart. Harry isn't able to really think about his feelings at the moment though, as his little girl has woken up from all the yelling downstairs and is probably scared out of her wits.

He wasn't sure if Grace had left already because he was racing up the stairs to Hazel's room to comfort the poor baby. He hopes she is though, as he really does not have it in his heart to receive more awful truth's about what happened between him and Grace.

As Harry opens the door to Hazel's nursery, he's met with a foul stench as soon as he enters the room.
"Oh my angels!" Harry exclaims, covering his nose with his hand as he ventures further into the room, the smell only growing stronger. He looks at Hazel, who is laying on her stomach in the crib, her bottom raised in the air. One side of her face is pressed into the mattress, while the other looks longingly to the door as loud sobs escaped her mouth. Her hands were covering her ears as well, probably trying to block out the noise.

As Harry stands over the crib, he could see where the awful smell was coming from; Hazel had thrown up in her crib. The poor girl probably cried herself sick. The vomit was mainly next to her mouth, getting it on the sheets, her pillow, and some on her onesie. Luckily, it wasn't too bad of a mess.

"Oh, Hazel. Honey it's okay. You're okay. Daddy's here. Shh..." Harry soothes, gently picking her up from the crib, trying to keep his hands away from where the vomit was, which was her arms. Hazel immediately clings to her father, successfully getting vomit on his shirt as well. But at this point, he doesn't care. He just wants to make his baby feel better.
"Shh, you're okay now." Harry soothed, rocking her slowly from side to side as he walks around the small girl's bedroom in an attempt to calm her down. Unfortunately, the girl has yet to calm down after a few minutes of Harry's soothing words.

"Scared, Daddy! S'loud!" Hazel exclaims as she once again pushed away the dummy from her face that her daddy was offering her in a forceful motion.
"Aw, baby. Was Daddy loud?" He asks, bouncing Hazel who was starting to calm down.
"Yeah. 'Cary." Hazel replies, still crying softly. She fists her hands as she rubs her eyes, trying to rub away the tears from her eyes that we're making her vision blurry.

"S'one else." Hazel mumbles, burying her face in Harry's neck, spreading tears and snot all over it. He's confused. Someone else? What's that supposed to mean?
"Sorry, love. I don't understand. What do you mean?" He asks, trying to decipher what she's saying using the few words Harry's got to work with.

"S'one else was yellin', Daddy." Hazel sniffles, starting to get worked up again. Finally, Harry understands. Grace. She heard Grace yelling too. Poor babe. No wonder she cried herself sick.

"Oh, I get it baby. Well, that person's gone now. All gone! They won't hurt you again, okay?" Harry soothes, bouncing her a little. "Now, let's get rid of these silly tears, yeah?" Harry wipes away a few of the tears that are silently creeping down her face with the pad of his thumb. Instead of giggling though, Hazel buries her face in Harry's neck, whining. Harry frowns.

"What's wrong love bug?" Harry questions concernedly, rubbing the small of her back with his large hand, rings of different sizes and colours decorating his fingers.
"Icky...." Hazel whines, the vomit taste still in her mouth, and her head hurts from all the crying.