A Warrior's End

Mageta scowled and let her energy rise as the powerful meteor descended upon the Earth. She held her hands out in front of her and formed a massive ball of energy. "HAAH!" She yelled sending the energy to meet the meteor.

When they clashed sparks of blue lightning shot out and into the ground below. Slowly the meteor began to be pushed back. Hearts raised his eyebrows, slightly surprised that the fused saiyan was able to push back. Mageta gave another push with her arms making the energy disperse over the meteor itself.

The fighters below gasped in awe. "She stopped it?" Hit wondered aloud.

"No not yet," Jiren narrowed his eyes as blue lightning covered the meteor and surrounded it.

"You still don't get it," Hearts said. "Struggling is futile!" He brought his arm down, pushing it back to Mageta.

"Tch," Mageta covered her face as the lightning shot out from the meteor.

"Go!" Hearts commanded. "This ends here!"

"Shit," Mageta swore as she pulled out more power. Her blue aura expanding as she dug even further.

"She can't stop it?" 17 asked with a wary tone.

"The Earth is done for at this rate," Trunks scowled.

"This is bad," Goku clenched his fists in frustration

"Not while we are here," Piccolo took off towards Mageta.

"Final!" Mageta began to charge energy in front of her. Sparks shot out from her hands as the energy grew. Finally once it was at its peak she unleashed the energy. "Flash!"

The yellow beam clashed against the meteor. The ground began to shake from the immense powers pushing against each other. Slowly the meteor began to over take Mageta's beam. She closed her eyes and grit her teeth, trying to push back but to no avail. Hearts was just too powerful, however she wasn't about to give up.

"You still don't get it?!" Hearts laughed. "I am the ultimate! The universe itself!"

Mageta opened her eyes and put more power into her attack. Suddenly a person came up on her right side. "Hit?" She gave a surprised look. She turned to her left and saw another fighter. "Jiren." Mageta smirked as they both held their hands out to help her. "Let's do this!" She yelled.

A red beam and a purple beam began to spiral around the Final Flash as the other two fighters joined in on the attack. The three beams combined together into one massive, blinding white energy. The beam hit the meteor and began to push back against it. Hearts gave a look of surprise as the meteor began to crack under the pressure.

The three warriors yelled and put more power behind their attack. The meteor broke completely and Hearts got caught up in the massive beam. Chunks of debris exploded out and threatened to crash down into the earth.

"We'll take care of this!" Piccolo shouted. He, 17, Trunks, and Goku all began exploding the falling debris.

Hearts managed to stop and look down at the smoke. A wide grin spread across his face. Suddenly the fused saiyan cut through the smoke and charged forward at him.

"Hearts!" Mageta yelled drawing her hand back. She punched Hearts square in the face, shattering the goggles over his eyes.

Hearts reeled back but he managed to kick Mageta straight into Hit, bringing them both down to the ground. As she got up he went after Jiren. Within a few blows the Grey was sent crashing to the ground as well.

Hit held a hand up to blast Hearts, but the god killer reached him first. He punched the assassin hard in the stomach making him retch and drop to his knees. Hearts grinned and turned to Mageta.