This is my power

Gohan sat meditating after training with Piccolo. He had finally reached his original power. Piccolo had pushed him harder than he ever had. Gohan accepted his weakness and decided to let go of his arrogance. No battle was an assured win, Piccolo had made that very clear. Piccolo wanted to see Gohan surpass super saiyan and he managed to find his ultimate form from when he fought Majin Buu.

"This is where we stop." Piccolo said suddenly. "I've taught you everything I can." Gohan nodded his head but didn't move from the spot he was sitting. "You know who we have to see?" Piccolo asked.

"Yes." Gohan said, eyes still closed.

"Good. They can take you higher than I can." Piccolo said smirking he was proud to see Gohan back.

Yurin took Tien back to the dojo to heal. Goku assured him that Korin would have senzu beans available in the next couple days for him. Tien told Mae not to be upset and that he would be okay. Once he was healed he and Yurin would begin repairing the town. Roshi took Mae and Goku out for a much needed meal.

"At least let me pay for dinner." Mae said as they sat down at the restaurant.

"Well if you insist." Roshi chuckled, flashing his toothy grin.

Goku and Mae ate an enormous amount of food. She was really glad that Bulma had given her plenty of money. "Dad, I just want to say thank you." Mae said when she was finished.

"Thank you for what?" Goku said in between bites of even more food.

"Nothing," Mae smiled. She was glad to be spending time with her father even though the universe was on the line. She knew that with her, Vegeta, and Goku they would be able to win.

"Well okay then," Goku said as he slurped up some noodles. "Hey can I get some more of this?" He asked the waiter.

"Dad you are going to use up all of my money." Mae sighed.

"Bulma gave you that money so it's okay right." Goku tilted his head.

"Just work extra hard and win the ten million zeni!" Master Roshi laughed. Mae groaned at that she knew there really wasn't any prize money.

Just then Piccolo and Gohan walked through the door. "Dad, Mae." Gohan said.

"Hey Gohan!" Mae said. She had sensed her twin coming.

"Will you train me?" Gohan asked his family.

"Yes!" Mae got up eager to fight her brother. She could already tell that he had grown stronger since she saw him.

They went to a plateau, the night sky shining down on them. "This will be a two on two match. Gohan and Piccolo vs Mae and Goku. This will be battle royal style." Master Roshi explained.

Mae stood next to Goku, "let's be careful not to injure them." She said arrogantly.

"We might be the ones injured." Goku smirked.

"Haha this will certainly be exciting." Mae grinned bringing her hands up.

Before Mae and Goku could form a plan Gohan was rushing Goku. They took to the sky in a flurry of punches and kicks. "Take care of Piccolo!" Goku called down to her.

Mae nodded then turned her attention to Piccolo who also began charging his attack. "It's been awhile since we fought, Piccolo." Mae smirked. She flew at Piccolo only to be blocked by Gohan, "think you can take us both on brother?"

"Heh, I'm not even close to full power." Gohan grinned, their forearms locking together.

"Hah!" Goku yelled as he came down on Gohan with a kick.