Jiren vs Drae

"You are going to hurt me?" Drae laughed. "Not even the great Son Goku could defeat me! What chance do you have?"

"You seem to forget the last time I kicked your ass." Jiren said.

"I've gotten a hell of a lot stronger." Drae smirked.

"You are no match for me." Jiren said. "You can surrender and give Mae back or I will defeat you."

"Oh they didn't tell you?" Drae grinned wider. "I killed Mae."

"Liar!" Gohan yelled. "If she were gone you would have taken Pan."

"Shut up brother." Drae glared at him. "If you aren't going to fight now then stand back. Once I kill Jiren you will be next."

"You think you can kill me?" Jiren asked.

"Yes I do." Drae said. "I think I can defeat everyone here. There is no mortal who can match my power."

"Don't let that power go to your head." Jiren frowned at her.

"She's significantly stronger." Goku warned. "Be careful."

"I'm not worried about it. If you had called me sooner you wouldn't be on the ground right now." Jiren said glaring at the saiyans. He turned to Gohan, "I just gotta get the knife?"

"Yea. It's on her leg there." Gohan said. "I think I know what I need to do."

"Alright." Jiren said. "Well Drae, shall we?"

"Ready to die already?" Drae grinned. "Let's go then."

"You are going to regret that arrogance." Jiren said as he flew up to meet her.

"Hmph, we'll see." Drae said powering up, her purple aura surrounded her.

"Purple doesn't suit you." Jiren said.

"What do you know." Drae frowned at him.

She brought her hands up and flew straight at Jiren. As she went in for a punch he deflected her hand and punched her in the stomach. She quickly shoved her head up smashing him in the jaw. As he was reeling back he kickeed her into the ground. Purple energy exploded around her and she stood up.

"Is that the best you got?" She asked. "I'm not even close to full power!"

"Me neither." Jiren said holding his hand out. He unleashed energy balls right at her.

"Kamehameha!" Drae yelled sending her energy back at Jiren's. The balls exploded on impact and she took off at him.

"You can still give up." Jiren said as he punched her in the face.

"Screw you!" Drae frowned as she powered up even more. They took off at each other sending blows that were enough to shake the ground.

"If they keep going like this things could get bad." Gohan said nervously.

"Jiren won't let that happen." Vegeta said.

"So if I defeat you that means I'm the strongest in all universes right?" Drae asked as she blocked a kick.

"I'm getting tired of your mouth!" Jiren said powering up. His attacks started to grow heavier and more powerful.

Drae was keeping her defense up but she couldn't seem to find an opening. "Damn it." She swore as she ducked.

'We are getting our ass kicked.' Mae said.

'I noticed.' Drae replied. 'Can you shut up?'

'Can you fight better?' Mae asked before Drae shoved her back into the dark.

"I said shut up!" Drae said unleashing even more power.

Jiren's eyes widened at what Drae had said, 'Mae is still in there!' He rushed forward grabbing her waist and slammed her into the ground. As he reached for the knife on her leg she wrapped her leg around his arm.

"You don't think I'll make it that easy do you?" Drae smirked as she used her other leg to kick Jiren back.

"You are starting to piss me off." Jiren glared at her.

"Why? Cause I'm kicking your ass?" Drae grinned bringing her hands back up. She ran forward and slid on the ground in between his legs. She stood on her hands and launched herself up bringing both feet up to kick him in the face. Jiren grabbed her foot and tossed her into the air. As she righted herself she launched energy balls at Goku and Vegeta. Gohan jumped forward and deflected them protecting the saiyans.

"Leave them out of it!" Gohan yelled at her.

"Fine." Drae said as she flew straight at Gohan. He quickly brought his hands up and blocked her attack.

"You don't have to do this." Gohan said as he punched at her.

"You're right." Drae said blocking his attack and turning to shoot energy at Jiren. "The thing is that I really, really want to."

Gohan shot an energy blast at her and she jumped up and watched it fly directly at Jiren. "Watch out!" Gohan yelled as Jiren dodged the blast.

"You need to work on your aim!" Drae said punching him in the face. Suddenly she was caught by an energy blast and was shot into the sky. She quickly covered herself as it exploded. "If I didn't know any better I'd think you were trying to kill me." She looked down at Jiren.

"I told you I was going to hurt you." Jiren said.

"Oh really?" Drae asked. "Well try a little harder! You haven't hurt me at all!" She laughed. Within a blink Jiren was on her and he kneed her in the stomach.

"How about that?" He asked as he grabbed her hair. He punched her again multiple times before shoving her back. He wrapped his energy around his hand and punched at her.

"Shit." She swore as she fell to the ground. She got back up and glared at him. "I'm not done." She flew up at him and kicked him down to the ground.

"My turn!" Gohan yelled as he flew up to attack her.

"Perfect. Time to die brother!" Drae yelled unleashing more energy.

As their fists collided sparks shot out around them. Their blood was pumping as they continued to attack each other. He kicked her and she countered by blasting him with energy.

"They both aren't giving up." Goku said as he watched his children fight. "This could turn out bad for one of them."

Drae formed her energy blades and sliced at Gohan. He dodged and rushed forward punching her against her jaw. As she was knocked back she changed the blades to her aura blades. She swiped at him and his orange gi, narrowly missing his chest. They both remembered the prophecy about their blood touching the earth. Drae continued forward trying to slice her bother in half as Gohan continued to dodge.

"Is dodging all you can do?" Drae asked him.

"No I just don't wanna get cut." Gohan said grabbing her fist.

"Drae!" Jiren yelled up to them. Both Gohan and Drae stopped mid fight.

"What did you?" She started when she saw he was holding the knife. "Damn you!"

As Jiren broke the knife in half she sliced at Gohan stabbing him through the middle. An explosion went off from the dagger and they both fell to the ground. Gohan coughed up blood as he laid face down against the earth. The dirt started to absorb his blood and Drae grinned.

"I win!" She laughed as his energy flowed from him to her. Suddenly something snapped inside her and she fell forward unconscious.

"Gohan!" Goku yelled as he ran foward. He felt to see if he was still breathing. "Good he's still alive. I can't sense his energy though."

"She has it." Jiren said flipping Drae over. Her hair had reverted back to black and he brushed her bangs across her forehead. "If Mae is still in there then it's up to her to finish this."

"Kakarot, give Gohan a senzu bean before he dies." Vegeta said as he walked over.

"Right." Goku said as he fed his son the bean. The wound in his chest healed but he didn't wake. "Something is wrong."