Gogeta

"That damn half-breed," Frieza swore as he dodged a blow from Broly. The saiyan had backed him into a corner, he knew that his final form wasn't going to be enough. The rage he felt ignited deep within. His aura changed to gold as he powered up. "You dare make me put effort into a fight? I'll show you my true power, Golden Frieza!"

Broly flinched back a bit and stared at Frieza's now golden appearence. He could feel the shift in energy. Broly yelled as he increased his own energy, finding that well of untapped power. He punched Frieza slamming him into the wall. Not even his golden form was enough to take on the berserk saiyan.

Once Broly became bored with Frieza he flew away looking for a new fight. As he was flying he saw Mae and Whis below. Broly landed in front of them shaking the ground. Mae staggered to get up, placing herself between Broly and Whis.

"Damn it. Frieza couldn't hold out a little longer?" Mae sighed powering up to super saiyan. "I guess it's my turn again."

Meanwhile, "okay let's try it again. This time make sure your angles and movements are exactly the same." Piccolo sighed, this would be Goku and Vegeta's third try at fusion.

"Fuuuusion ha!" Goku and Vegeta yelled at the same time. Their fingers touched perfectly and a bright light surrounded them.

"That's it!" Piccolo yelled as the light faded.

A man stood in front of Piccolo. He was wearing the same vest, pants and shash Gotenks wore when he fused. His hair stood straight up like Vegeta's with a strand of hair in front of his face. He was the successful combination of Goku and Vegeta.

"Oh what do I call you?" Piccolo asked.

"Huh?" He asked. "With the potara it was Vegito right? How about Gokuga, Vegku?"

"It doesn't matter just get out there!" Piccolo said shaking his head.

"No I need a name. It'll be much cooler." He said after a moment. "I know, how about Gogeta."

"Just go." Piccolo sighed exasperatedly.

Gogeta smirked and brought his fingers to his forehead, using his instant transmission to bring him back to the fight. He appeared in front of Frieza who was still smashed against a wall.

"Who are you?" Frieza asked as Gogeta turned to face him.

"We are Gogeta. Vegeta and Kakarot combined." Gogeta explained. "You've been gone a long while so I doubt you know about this technique. Not only have we fused our power but we've also increased it."

"That's not fair!" Frieza protested.

"Hmph, you stay there, Frieza, we will deal with you later." Gogeta smirked before teleporting in front of Whis.

Mae was on the ground with Broly standing above her, ready to finish her off. "About damn time." Mae choked.

"Seems you two can work together." Whis said impressed how they came together.

Gogeta glanced over his shoulder at Whis before turning back to Broly. He grinned in anticipation, "Broly! Ready, Go!" He yelled taking off into the air.

Broly chased after him, leaving Mae behind. Bulma ran up to her and helped her up. "Are you alright?" She asked.

"Never better." Mae leaned up against Bulma.

"For a moment I thought you would die." Bulma bit her lip.

"I'm tougher than that. Plus if I died Jiren would never let me hear the end of it." Mae laughed trying to cheer Bulma up.