Planet Lync

"So you know about Frieza and his army." King Zain grinned.

"I figured that bastard would be rebuilding. He got lucky and was revived." Drae said leaning back in her chair.

"Hold on you know Frieza personally?" Zain asked a bit surprised.

"Of course. I've fought him a few times. I hate that son of a bitch and I'm certain he hates me too. He especially hates my father, Goku." Drae explained.

"I see. Well soon you'll get your chance to destroy him and his army." Zain said. "Not to mention the galactic patrol as well."

"Oh?" Drae asked raising an eyebrow. "Why them?"

"Can't have them getting in our way when we take over the universe." Zain said.

"Your ambition runs high." Drae smirked.

"Yes and you will rule by my side as my queen." Zain said bringing her hand to his lips.

Drae had to fight the urge to rip her hand away from him. Instead she smiled sweetly and said, "sounds great."

'"Now my dear, I think it's time we retire for the night." Zain said as they finished their meal. "I'll have Aric take you back to your room."

"Okay." Drae said as she got up. She turned to face Aric and he led her back to her room. "Why don't you come in."

"Fine." Aric agreed and sat down in one of the chairs.

"So tell me, why did Zain come searching for me?" Drae asked leaning on a table.

"The prophecy spoke of saiyan twins. He needed you to be the one to command his army." Aric said after a moment.

"Oh? Do go on." Drae grinned leaning forward slightly.

He told her about the prophecy and the dagger. "So that's why he didn't want you fighting your twin."

"I see. Very interesting." Drae said pacing the room. "Why are you telling me all of this?"

"Because in a couple of days you will be my queen. I have no choice but to obey you since I am his majesty's assistant." Aric said.

"Hmm, very well then. I am tired so please leave. Thank you for the information." Drae said opening the door for him. She looked around quickly for her clothes and when she found them missing she closed the door slightly.

"Is something wrong?" Aric asked.

"Where are my clothes?" She frowned.

"We had them taken to be cleaned." Aric said.

"What did you do with the things that were in the pockets. There should have been a button and a circle device." Drae said.

"There was nothing in them." Aric said.

"Fine." Drae said opening the door for him. Once he was gone she realized what happened. "That bastard Gohan took them!" She remembered how he got close to her. "He must have taken them when I punched him."

'Were you planning on taking on Jiren?' Mae asked suddenly.

'I'm not stupid. He will pay for stealing from me.' Drae promised.

Gohan walked around the room trying to figure out what to do. He hadn't been able to sleep at all. He walked outside and saw Goku and Vegeta talking about Mae. "Hey you guys." Gohan called to them.

"Hey Gohan, couldn't sleep?" Goku asked his son.

"No. I'm really worried about Mae." Gohan said defeated.