Machine

"Not many are left." The Zen-Ohs said as they surveyed the remaining fighters.

"Yes, looks like the real fight is going to begin." The Grand Priest said.

"Ooo! I'm so excited!" The Zen-Ohs cheered.

"Our universe still has seven people." Gohan said. "We need to be careful from now on."

"Looks like they are going to be our final opponent." Goku said looking at Jiren, Toppo. and Dyspo.

"We still have Universe three to worry about." 17 said as he and 18 joined the saiyans.

"It doesn't matter. We will defeat them all." Mae said crossing her arms. She gave a cocky grin to Jiren as well.

"That's right." Vegeta nodded in agreement.

"Universe three still has several warriors." Shin said as he looked over.

The destroyer from universe three started making several beeps. "Lord Mosco says it's time for the real fight." The angel said translating for the god.

"Universe three assemble! It is time we go after the universe with the most fighters, universe seven!" The old man from universe three shouted.

"Panchia!" A robot man jumped down and went straight for Mae and Goku. Both of them grabbed an arm as they were being pushed back.

"Dad! Mae!" Gohan called to them.

"Keep alert!" Vegeta snapped at him.

"Bolla!" Another robot guy tried to attack Gohan and Vegeta.

"I guess we should join in too." 18 said as a third machine person approached them. Both androids sent ki blasts at the man.

"Hmm I guess that won't work." 17 said as the smoke cleared.

"Viara has the best defense. Nothing can get through." The Supreme Kai from universe three said.

"They are reading our moves!" Gohan told Vegeta as he saw a smaller robot observing them.

"Panchia!" The robot yelled as he brought an arm down against Mae. She jumped up and over it.

Gohan ran forward to take out the smaller robot. "Use coordinated attacks against those three."

"Bolla!" The robots joined together and stared down Mae, Goku, and Vegeta.

"Panchia!" The two robots made a move for the saiyans only to be blocked by Gohan.

"Let me handle these!" Gohan said as the third robot joined them.

"Are you sure?" Mae asked raising an eyebrow.

"You can do it Gohan." Goku cheered.

"Hmph, you better not lose." Vegeta crossed his arms.

"I think Gohan is trying to have Mae, Goku and Vegeta save their strength for the fight with universe 11." Shin said. "Especially since Mae and Goku both have taken a lot of damage.

"That's our Gohan. Always thinking a step ahead." Krillin said as he watched Gohan fight the three robot men.

'I have to do this. Mae, Dad, and Vegeta need to save their strength. They are probably the only ones who can take on Jiren.' Gohan thought as Bollarator tried to grab him. He ducked back and grabbed the arm as it passed him. "Attacks like that won't work!" He yelled as he threw the robot into the others.

"How is he reading their movements?!" The Supreme Kai from universe three, Ea, asked.

"Gohan is doing really well." Goku said as Gohan sent a barrage of ki blasts at the fighters.