Zamasu

Bulma and the young Trunks carefully brought the injured saiyans inside. "Trunks give the others a senzu bean while I stop Mae's bleeding."

"What the hell happened to them?!" present Trunks said feeding Goku, Vegeta, and his future self a senzu bean.

"I don't know but hand me those bandages. Once she's stopped bleeding we can wake her enough to give her a senzu bean." Bulma said applying gauze to Mae's shoulder wound.

Goku sat up, the senzu bean taking effect on him. "Mae!" He rushed over and carefully held her.

"Why haven't you given her a damn senzu bean?!" Vegeta said to his wife.

"Does it look like she can eat one? I was focusing on making sure she doesn't bleed out." Bulma said putting the final bandage on.

"Mae, I'm so sorry I couldn't help you." Goku said sadly to his daughter knowing that he had failed her.

"Goku, there's not much you could have done. They could've killed her then and there." Trunks said trying to console Goku.

"If anything, when she wakes this should fuel her to get stronger and go kick their asses." Vegeta said. He knew that his pupil would want to get her revenge.

"Do you really think she should be going back after that?!" Goku glared at Vegeta.

"Of course I do Kakarot. I have been training her all these years. Do you really think I taught her to sit out after taking a beating? No I taught her that when she gets defeated she better get back up and make them pay." Vegeta grinned.

Goku looked back down at his daughter. He realized just how much of her childhood he had missed. She really had spent most of her life training with Vegeta. "Okay then I'll take your word for it."

"Here we can probably give her a senzu bean now." Trunks said handing Goku the bean.

"Here Mae this will help you." He gently shook her awake.

"Ungh," she groaned as her father placed the bean in her mouth. Her body was aching and her face felt like it was on fire. As she chewed and swallowed the bean her pain began to fade and she looked up and saw her father. "Am I dead?"

"No you aren't dead." Goku said smiling at her.

"How did you guys lose to Black with all four of you there?" The young Trunks asked.

"We weren't fighting just Black." Vegeta said to his son.

"Zamasu was there to help him." The future Trunks said.

"Wait, the Kai from the tenth universe was there?" Bulma asked in surprise.

"Black also had a power level we never seen before. He was calling it super saiyan rosé." Mae said. Her body was feeling better so she sat up.

"Super saiyan rosé?! Why would he choose such an odd name and how did Mae end up in such bad shape?" Bulma asked, her clothes were covered in Mae's blood.

"Zamasu and Black pretty much tortured her. I think they were trying to use her to hurt me." Goku said balling his fists. "I think now that we are better we should go for a rematch."

"We have no plan. Besides Zamasu is invincible. How are we supposed to fight against that." Vegeta said glaring at the saiyan.

"We can become invincible ourselves! We'll just bring a crap load of senzu beans!" Goku laughed.

"Speaking of senzu beans how did you manage to forget them?!" The younger Trunks asked.

"He left them in the bathroom!" Bulma yelled at Goku. "How could you have been so irresponsible?!"