Kale's Rampage

Everything stopped. All of a sudden it became very real that the losing universes were to be erased. The gods began chattering amongst themselves, trying to come up with a new plan.

"He really erased a universe." Vegeta said in disbelief.

"This is the second time we've seen him do this." Goku pointed out.

"That's right." Mae crossed her arms. They saw Zen-Oh erase Future Trunks' universe.

"When Zen-Oh decides to erase something it's getting erased." Goku said. "That's why I'm going to be the last one standing."

"You're wrong, Kakarot." Vegeta smirked. "The one who is going to get the Super Dragon Balls is me, Prince Vegeta!"

"You're both wrong." Mae laughed. "I'm going to beat you both and win!"

"The universes would have been erased anyway." One of the supreme Kais said. "If it weren't for Goku and Mae then they would have been erased immediately. Because of them a universe gets the chance to survive. That is the true purpose of this tournament."

The center pillar dropped and some of the fighters started again. Botamo and Hit came walking up. "I'll take these ones." Vegeta said.

"Mae, Vegeta, try and save your energy as much as you can." Goku said before running off.

"Right!" Mae nodded before going off on her own.

Gohan and the others seemed to be doing well they managed to knock off an opponent with wings from universe ten. Krillin and 18 were working together and managed to knock off someone from universe four. A blind fox warrior showed up to fight them. Krillin managed to block the fighters sense of smell and knocked him out.

"I did it!" Krillin cheered as the fighter went down. While his guard was dropped Frost, from universe six, snuck up and dropped him out.

As Mae was running she heard the Grand Priest announce Krillin's defeat. "So we've lost one." She muttered. She came up to a clearing and saw the two female saiyans from universe six. They looked like they had just finished taking out an opponent of their own.

"You there!" Caulifla shouted to Mae.

Mae stopped, "huh? Me?" She asked.

"Yes you! Tell me how to do that blue form?" Caulifla demanded.

"Haha!" Mae laughed. "I don't think you can handle blue."

"Tch, come on Kale, let's take this girl out." Caulifla said going super saiyan.

"Okay," Kale said nervously. She tried to power up to super saiyan but she couldn't.

"You think you can take me?" Mae grinned powering up to super saiyan.

"I know I can! I'll use this form!" Caulifla said bulking herself up.

"Bring it." Mae smiled she knew the bigger form would be useless against her.

Caulifla ran at Mae who dodged her attack with ease. "What the hell?" Caulifla snapped. She continued to throw punches but Mae deflected them and shoved the saiyan to the ground. When Caulifla tried to get back up she found that she couldn't.

"That form is too slow and it's not good for long battles." Mae crossed her arms. "If you really want to try another form go for super saiyan 2." She powered up again sparkes danced around her aura.

"That's it!" Caulifla stood up losing her bulky form. "I did that one before!" She then powered up again going super saiyan two.

"You seem to actually be decent at this." Mae said. "You could actually reach super saiyan three during this tournament."