Goku Ascends

Lava erupted from the ground and the sky turned a reddish-black. The ground was shaking as the planet grew more unstable. Fused Mae looked down at her hands and touched the soft blue fur. Trunks stood with wide eyes at her. "What do you call two Maes?" He wondered aloud.

"A mistake," Vegeta groaned.

"Heh," Fused Mae smirked before flying up at Fu. "Dad, Vegeta you can sit this out. I've got this."

"I don't think so," Xeno Vegeta frowned.

"Yeah we are fighting with you," Xeno Goku nodded.

"Suit yourself," Fused Mae grinned and turned to Fu. "You're going down!"

"I don't think so," Fu mocked. "It doesn't matter that you fused, half-breed."

Fused Mae flew forward and punched Fu in the stomach. "Don't call me a half-breed," she said through her teeth. He kicked her back and Xeno Goku and Vegeta rushed in to attack.

Fu blocked their attacks with his swords and slashed at the saiyans. They dodged the attacks while Fused Mae came back up. Her speed and power was far greater than when she was two.

"Wow," Trunks awed as the three saiyans fought.

Fu punched Xeno Goku and Vegeta back. Both of them were breathing heavily. The fusion had taken a toll on them. Before they could attack again Cumber floated down from the sky. His dark energy rising. He landed on the ground and yelled. All four fighters had to brace themselves against the wind coming from Cumber.

"Haven't you had enough?!" Cooler gritted his teeth as he braced himself.

"Fight me!" Cumber roared unleashing energy blasts.

The three saiyans and Fu got hit head on by the blasts. Fused Mae recovered first, "I'll take Cumber. You guys deal with Fu!"

She took off at Cumber and went in for a punch. He grabbed her fists, surprising her and began shocking her. She cried out in pain and kicked him in the jaw making him release her. "Damn bastard," she swore.

Cumber grabbed her tail and swung her around, smashing her against the rocks. She cried out and formed aura blades. She charged them and fired curved blasts at Cumber. He recoiled back and let her go. She wiped the blood trickling down her forehead and went in for a final attack.

Fu looked up at the moon which began to glow. "That's great! Seems I've achieved my goal. They will be revived soon. Things should get even more interesting. You have my thanks saiyans!" He laughed as he cut an 'X' shaped hole in the sky. He quickly flew in.

"Why you! You're not getting away!" Cooler yelled as he chased after Fu into the hole.

Xeno Goku and Vegeta quickly tried to follow but the hole closed up before they could reach it. "Damn it!" Xeno Goku shouted.

"We can deal with him later," Xeno Vegeta said. "First we need to get Trunks and the others out of here."

Fused Mae held her hands out in front of her and formed a ball of energy. "Big Bang Kamehameha!"

Cumber was caught in the energy coming off of the orb. He unleashed more power and reached out and shattered her attack. He grabbed her hair and smashed his head into hers. As he went to finish it with an energy blast she defused back into Mae and Xeno Mae.

Xeno Goku used instant transmission to grab the girls and bring them to where Trunks and Vegeta were. "Stay here," he ordered them both.

"Right," Mae and Xeno Mae nodded. They were both low on stamina.

Cumber formed a massive energy ball and tossed it at the saiyans. Xeno Goku and Vegeta tried pushing back against it, but they were struggling. Somehow Xeno Mae managed to power up to super saiyan four and jumped up to help her father and mentor.

"Kakarot! How long do you plan on sleeping?!" Vegeta turned to yell at Goku who was still unconscious.

Mae rushed over to him and tried shaking him. "Dad wake up! We could use your help!"

Xeno Goku, Vegeta, and Mae continued to try and push back against the energy. As Cumber put more power into his attack, Vegeta joined the others trying to push back. Trunks grabbed Mai and held her close to protect her.

"Dad!" Mae yelled. Finally Goku opened his eyes. Mae gasped at their silver color.

Just as the energy closed in on them a silver aura shot out from Goku and engulfed the energy, causing it to explode. As the light faded Goku was on his feet his silver eyes glaring up at Cumber. He took a deep breath in, channeling the silver energy into his body. His hair turned completely silver.

"What's going on?" Xeno Goku asked. Both he and Xeno Vegeta were staring in awe.

"What is that?" Mai asked equally amazed.

"It's Ultra Instinct," Vegeta spoke up.

"Ultra Instinct?" Trunks repeated.

"The limit breaking power of the Gods," Mae said under her breath.

Goku turned and flew up to face Cumber. "What in the world is he?" The evil saiyan asked. He went in to strike Goku, but none of his attacks hit. Goku dodged all of the attacks before kicking Cumber to the ground.

"He's so strong," Xeno Goku gasped at his counterpart.

Cumber sent a barrage of energy blasts at Goku. As the smoke cleared Goku took off straight for Cumber and began attacking.

"Now's our chance to use instant transmission," Xeno Goku said bringing his fingers to his forehead.

"Tch, fine," Vegeta scoffed before grabbing Xeno Goku.

"What about dad?" Mae looked up to where Goku was fighting.

"He can meet up with us later," Vegeta said grabbing her arm.

"We will just be in the way right now," Xeno Goku said as he transported them all off the Prison Planet. Just as they left more lava exploded from the ground. The planet was trembling and growing even more unstable.

Cumber went in to attack Goku, who simply dodged the strikes. Cumber couldn't touch the saiyan at all. He swung a fist towards Goku's face. He grabbed it and punched Cumber across the jaw. Again he crashed to the ground.

"Ka-me-ha-me-HA!" Goku yelled unleashing the energy from his hands.

"This is nothing!" Cumber yelled as he put his hands out. He tried to push back against the kamehameha, but Goku was too strong. He quickly became overwhelmed by the energy. When it faded Cumber was on the ground unconscious.

Goku let out a breath as his form faded back to base. He was breathing heavy and he could barely stand. Lava erupted around him and he looked up at the moon as a huge crack formed.

The sky turned purple as the moon shattered. Five people floated where the moon used to be. One of the figures came into view and Goku's eyes widened. "Zamasu?!"

Zamasu had an eyepatch over his right eye and his arm was no longer deformed like the last time Goku saw him. He looked down at Cumber and held his hand out. A purple glow covered the saiyan as he floated up to Zamasu and the others. He gave a small smirk before they vanished completely.

The ground began to quake and Goku nearly lost his balance. "What's going on?!" He questioned. He looked for a way to escape but the ground shot out around him. There was nothing Goku could do as the Prison Planet completely exploded.