Reunion

In the gravity room Mae continued to push herself harder than before. The saiyan, Broly, had been an eye opener for her. She still wasn't at a level high enough. With new motivation to grow even stronger she had Jiren training her. He dodged her attack with ease causing her to growl in frustration.

"Calm down and think through your attack," Jiren said blocking a punch.

"Tch, I know how to fight." Mae ducked down and got in close. Jiren predicted this and grabbed her hair, pulling her back. As she went up she kicked him in the jaw and he dropped her. "How about that?" She smirked.

"Lucky shot." Jiren wiped the corner of his mouth.

They continued to train until they heard someone ringing their door bell. They left the gravity room and Jiren answered the door. Gohan and Videl walked into the room and sat down. He looked slightly flustered and Mae gave him a look of concern.

"What's up?" She asked taking a drink of water.

"Okay so here's the thing, we've been invited to a high school reunion." Gohan said stiffly.

"Cool, why are you here then?" Mae blinked at him.

"You've been invited as well." Gohan said adjusting his glasses.

"Seriously?" Mae laughed. "I was only in school for like a month and some change."

"Yea I know but they still invited you." Gohan said looking to Videl.

"Well, no thanks." Mae shrugged. "I've got training."

"Come on Mae! You can skip training for a little bit!" Videl pleaded.

"You should go." Jiren said placing a hand on his wife's shoulder.

"Damn it, fine." Mae groaned. "But I want Jiren to come with."

"Fine but let's keep the fact he's from another universe to ourselves." Gohan said tapping his knee.

"Fine. When is this thing?" Mae asked.

"Tonight." Videl said, standing up. "It's at Orange Star High School. We will meet you two there later!"

"We gotta head back now. See you!" Gohan waved as he left their house.

Jiren closed the door and turned to Mae. "Are you sure you want me to come?"

"Of course. Why wouldn't I?" Mae raised an eyebrow at him.

"I don't exactly look human." Jiren laughed gesturing to himself.

"So what. If anyone says anything about it I'll destroy them." Mae smirked sliding closer to him.

Jiren wrapped his arms around her waist, "That's a bit much don't you think?"

"I guess." Mae stood up on her tiptoes and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"Besides you could use a break from training. You've been overdoing it recently." Jiren said after he pulled away.

"I have not!" Mae pouted. "I just wanna be stronger for when I see Broly again."

"You mean you plan on fighting him again?" Jiren frowned at her.

"Hopefully." Mae smirked. "Don't tell me you are jealous."

"Of course not, but he did beat you within an inch of your life." Jiren said putting his hands on her shoulders.

"I feel like you are being dramatic." Mae rolled her eyes. Jiren gave her a look and she sighed. "Okay fine he was stronger than I expected but it turned out okay."