Love vs Strength

"Oh no Ribrianne lost! What are we gonna do?" The people of universe two dismayed.

"Do not fear!" Ribrianne told them. "We still have the other three so cheer them on with all you've got!"

"They really broadcasted the tournament to their universe?" Elder Kai asked in surprise.

"I'm shocked their universe isn't rioting." Whis sighed.

"Alright well I've gotta go back and help dad." Mae said to the androids.

"I'll come help." 17 said. 18 nodded to them and she took off looking for another fight.

"I left him with three warriors from universe two." Mae explained as they ran.

"Think he can handle it?" 17 asked.

"Yea. If anything it'll help him recover some stamina. Hopefully." Mae said. Her heart was pounding and she felt her energy draining but that was a problem for later. If she kept going and kept pushing herself she would make it.

"Saonel! Pirina! If you guys lose I'll clobber you!" Caulifla yelled from the stands.

The two namekians faced Piccolo and Gohan. "Don't worry Caulifla." Saonel said. He was wearing a blue vest and his partner Pirina was wearing a brown vest. They were both a darker shade of green than Piccolo.

"It's time." Pirina said.

"Ah their spirit!" Piccolo exclaimed.

"I feel it too." Gohan said narrowing his eyes.

Piccolo closed his eyes and he could feel countless people inside the other namekians. He barely had time to dodge their attack. They had become stronger and faster. He and Gohan attacked the namekians together.

Goku was struggling against the three fighters from universe two. As they closed in he went super saiyan blue for just an instant and pushed them back. "Maybe I shouldn't have sent Mae away." He panted, slowly starting to regain his fighting strength but Ultra instinct had completely drained him. "What's this?" He asked as a pink aura flowed around the fighters.

"Our universe is cheering us on!" Zirloin said.

"We hold all of their hopes and love!" Rabanra said.

"Love! Love! Love!" The three of them cheered together.

"That's right!" Ribrianne called to them. "Recite the spell of love!"

"Formation!" Zirloin held his arm up. "Zaloin. Zaloin. Zalo-zalo-in!"

"Ran-ran. Raban. Ran-ra-ban!" Rabanra joined.

"Za-za. Zabu-Zabu. Zabu-za-bun!" Zarbuto cheered.

"Let this emotion reach you!" Zirloin said as he transformed into what Ribrianne was wearing.

"Love like the howl of the wild!" Rabanra said transforming into what Kakunsa was wearing.

"Sending our love to all the universes!" Zarbuto said transforming into what Rozie was wearing.

At that moment Mae and Android 17 jumped down to meet Goku. They nodded to him before turning their attention to the three fighters. "You guys came to help?" Goku asked.

"Yea we kinda had to. Besides I wanted to finish off these guys." Mae grinned.

"Such beauty!" Heles cried. "They have taken on the transformations of our goddesses!"

"You two have joined!" Zirloin pointed at Mae and 17.

"I am Android 17, the one who defeated goddesses Kakunsa and Rozie!" 17 said really getting into it. He glanced at Mae who shrugged.