Coordination

"Both of you come at me," Mae smirked bringing her hands up.

"Tch, Fine," Chi said reluctantly. She slid her foot back while keeping her hands at her side, similar to Jiren.

Gicchin powered up to super saiyan and made the first attack. Mae dodged, stepping aside. As he passed, she kicked him sending him flying into Chi. The both of them went down and Mae shook her head. "You two need to work together." She ran forward not giving them a chance to get up.

"Why are you always in the way?!" Chi snapped at Gicchin.

"Maybe if you learned to dodge!" Gicchin countered.

"Big Bang Attack!" Mae yelled launching the attack at the arguing teens.

"But that's Vegeta's move," Gicchin gasped bringing his hands over his face.

"I have to do everything," Chi held her hand out and deflected the blast.

Mae powered up to super saiyan and charged through the smoke. Chi was caught off guard as Mae kicked her up into the air. Gicchin came flying up at her trying to get an attack in while Mae and Chi were fighting. Mae dodged and Chi ended up punching Gicchin in the face.

"Damn it!" Gicchin yelled causing sparks to shoot off him. "Chi if you aren't going to help then get the hell out of my way!"

"You are the one in my way!" Chi snapped back at him her red aura shooting up around her.

While they were paying attention to each other they didn't see Mae setting traps around them. She was using their distraction against them. Chi turned to face Mae and as she moved she stepped on one of the traps. It blew up sending her flying. She hit the ground hard, knocking the wind out of her. Gicchin glanced at the ground around him and flew high into the air before sending blasts to destroy the traps.

"Ka-me-ha-me-ha!" Gicchin yelled launching the energy at Mae. Before it could reach it's target she powered up to Super Saiyan God and came flying through the energy. She cut through with her energy blades and swiped at Gicchin who narrowly dodged it. "I'll just have to step things up as well!" He powered up to Super Saiyan God as well. His mohawk a bright red color just like Mae's.

Chi let her energy increase more and she came soaring up at Mae. She pushed Gicchin back and wrapped energy around her fists. She began sending multiple punches, trying to strike Mae.  She saw through the attack and weaved in between the blows. She punched Chi hard in the stomach making her cough blood. Before she could move she blasted her into the ground.

"Next," Mae said glancing at Chi's unconcious body.

"I'll end it in one move!" Gicchin narroed his eyes while forming another kamehameha.

Mae held her hands out in front of her, "Final Flash!" She yelled just as he released his own energy. The attacks collided together and both saiyans were pushing with all their might. Mae powered up further to blue and her energy beam quickly overtook his. He couldn't avoid the blast and he too fell to the ground.

She clicked her tongue in disapointment and waited for them to regain conciousness. "If you two actually work together you would have won." She said when they came to.

"I told you before we just don't work well together," Chi said sitting down across from Mae. "Our abilities are too different."

"That's bullshit and you know it," Mae glared at them. "You're strong on your own, but together you would be even stronger. You are twins yet you act and fight like rivals. You are worse than dad and Vegeta."

"Grandpa and Uncle Vegeta work well cause they are both Saiyans," Gicchin said. "Chi isn't a Saiyan like you and I."

"What do you mean she's not a Saiyan?" Mae blinked in surprise.

"I can't use Super Saiyan," Chi shrugged. "I've tried to tap into that saiyan power but I just don't have it."

Mae pondered for a moment. "That doesn't make you any less a saiyan. You have my blood, grandpa Goku's blood flows through you. You have Saiyan blood pulsing through your veins. You come from a proud warrior race, it doesn't matter if you aren't a super saiyan. Never forget your Saiyan pride."

"I guess I never thought about it like that," Chi said biting her lip. "I always figured I was more Grey than Saiyan."

"You sound a lot like Uncle Vegeta," Gicchin said sitting back on his heels. "Do you train with him more here?"

"Of course he's my mentor," Mae said. "Vegeta taught me almost everything I know."

"Well that explains how she knows his moves," Chi tapped her chin.

"This whole timeline thing is weird," Gicchin sighed. "Our mom, the future you, can't use Vegeta's moves. Also you spend most of your time training with grandpa. He's been training you since you were little, well him and Piccolo."

"Piccolo?" Mae looked up in surprise.

"Yea, after the whole thing with Raditz you went to train with Piccolo. You had to prepare to deal with Vegeta and the other Saiyan who was with him. That's around the time that grandpa got brought back to life. You helped him defeat Vegeta and then you went to Namek with grandpa and Krillin to bring Piccolo back to life. After that grandpa fought Frieza who killed you and Vegeta. Your death pushed grandpa to Super Saiyan." Gicchin explained.

"I died on Namek?" Mae asked. "Here it was Krillin who died."

"After that the androids attacked along with Cell but we don't know much about that other than Gohan dying and you going Super Saiyan two for the first time. You killed Cell before he was able to hurt anyone else. Then you guys brought Gohan back and things were peaceful for seven years." Chi continued the story.

"Let me guess, Majin Buu?" Mae laughed.

"Yep, after you and grandpa fused with the potara you easily defeated him." Gicchin nodded. "You two became Maeoku and Majin Buu wasn't able to keep up."

"What about Babidi?" Mae asked.

"He was killed by Vegeta. It was a team effort, Babidi tried to control Vegeta's dark side but he wasn't able to. Vegeta had turned good and began fighting to protect the ones he cares about." Chi said. "He is still a little rough around the edges but he's kind deep down."

"There are so many differences in our time lines," Mae laughed. "What about Gohan?"

"Well he doesn't fight, never has," Gicchin shrugged. "He says he's happy being a husband and a father. He has a really good job though as a doctor so he saves people in his own way."

"A doctor really?" Mae smiled. "I'm glad he's happy. So I'm thinking that I'm going to test your abilities seperately and then teach you how to coordinate your attacks. Gicchin what's your highest form?"

"Super Saiyan Blue but it's still pretty new and it takes a lot of energy," Gicchin said.

"Impressive," Mae nodded. "Chi what is your full power?"

"In levels it's about even with Gicchin's maybe a little higher," Chi said after a moment.

"I see," Mae rubbed her chin in thought.

"Is blue your highest?" Gicchin asked.

"No I have a level beyond it, Super Saiyan Ice," Mae smirked.

"Can you teach it to me?" Gicchin asked eagerly.

"No, if you don't have Blue mastered then Ice is out of reach. It takes a massive amount of energy control and it's technically a limit breaker level," Mae said bluntly. "Perhaps one day you will find your own level beyond blue."

"Oh," Gicchin looked down, slightly disapointed. "Well can you help me master Blue?"

"That I can do," Mae nodded. "Chi what do you need to focus on?"

"I guess making my attacks sharper and more efficient," she paused looking down at her hands. "I need more power in my attacks."

"Then that's what we will do," Mae said with a fire of determination. "So who wants to go first?"