A halloween special

***Authors note: this is just a special chapter and it doesn't have anything to do with what's happening with the Goku Black story so please enjoy!***

"Why do I have to wear this?" Mae asked while holding what appeared to be a cat costume.

"It's Halloween big sis! Trunks and I want you and Gohan to take us trick or treating!" Goten said excitedly.

"But why a cat? Wait, Gohan is this my Kuro Neko costume?!" Mae asked as she inspected the costume closely.

"Yea it is! I had it made special for you! I thought it would be fun if we went as Kuro Neko and The Great Siayaman!" Gohan smiled brightly. "Don't you remember how we would dress up as kids?"

"Yea I do," Mae said her face was turning red from embarrassment.

"Wow big sis you used to play dress up too?!" Goten questioned.

"It was more for training! Besides, why do you and Trunks need us to take you? I think you are old enough to go yourselves not to mention you guys are saiyans. I highly doubt anyone will mess with you." Mae crossed her arms suddenly feeling like Vegeta.

"It will be more fun with you and Gohan with us!" Goten persisted. He was determined to get his sister to participate.

"Also, Bulma is hosting a Halloween party afterwards!" Gohan added.

Mae sighed and took the costume from her brother, "fine I'll go with you."

"Yay! Thanks big sis. I'm gonna go tell Trunks and get my costume on!" Goten said running out of the room.

"How did I let you rope me into this?" Mae put her hand to her face.

"Well you know how he is when he gets an idea in his head," Gohan laughed putting an arm around his sister's shoulder.

"Yea you are right. Well I guess I better put this on so we can take the kids out. Are you going to bring Pan?" Mae turned stepping away from her twin.

"Nah I think she's too little. She and Videl are going to meet us at the party later." Gohan explained. "Plus she has a habit of flying around and I think it might freak people out."

Mae laughed, "yea that's probably a good idea. Okay now get out so I can change!" She pushed Gohan out of her room and closed the door behind him. Then she changed out of her training clothes and into the costume. It was a cute black dress with black leggings. She slipped on the black flats and tied the tail around her hips. She tried to flatten her spiky hair but when it wouldn't go she nestled the cat ears on her head. She then put a black mask over her eyes and put the cat paw gloves on. When she was all dressed she opened her door and saw Gohan already in his Great Saiyaman costume.

"Wow Mae! You look great!" Gohan said admiring his sister.

"I suppose. I haven't worn a dress in years. Don't you think you could have done it without the dress?" Mae asked putting her hands on her hips.

"If I did, it wouldn't be accurate to what you wore when we were kids!" Gohan laughed as they walked to find their brother.

They found Trunks and Goten waiting impatiently outside. Trunks was dressed as a bat and Goten was a skeleton. Mae admitted to herself that the boys certainly looked cute. Mae trotted over to where Vegeta was standing. "Hey Vegeta, no costume?"

"Hmph as if I would wear something so ridiculous." Vegeta scoffed.

"Come on Vegeta! Get into the holiday spirit I bought you a costume. Won't you please wear it?!" Bulma begged her husband. She was dressed as a cute witch. "Mae, I love your kitty costume. It's so adorable on you!"