An Unexpected Visit

Jiren flew off to find the destroyer, Belmod. He had a favor to ask and he was the only one who could help him. When he arrived at the destroyer's world the angel greeted him. "Hello Jiren. What brings you here today?" She asked.

"I'm here to see Belmod. I have a favor to ask." Jiren said.

"I see. Right this way." She said leading him inside. "Lord Belmod, Jiren is here to see you."

"Hello Jiren. What can I do for you?" He asked.

"Can you bring me to universe seven?" Jiren cut right to the chase.

"What for?" Belmod asked a little surprised. "Do you want to fight that Goku again?"

"No. I want to see Mae." Jiren said.

"Oh? Well this is interesting. Why do you want to see her?" Belmod asked giving a knowing grin.

"I just can't get her out of my head." Jiren said looking up. He had to resist the urge to touch his cheek where she had kissed him.

"Well we can take you." Belmod said turning to his attendant.

"Thank you." Jiren bowed slightly.

"Marcarita, can you find the saiyan's planet?" Belmod asked the angel.

"Let me see." She said looking into her staff. "Oh my. It seems the saiyan home world, Planet Vegeta was destroyed by someone named Frieza."

"Frieza?" Jiren asked. "Wasn't he a member of their team?"

"The very one." She continued, "there are only a handful of full blooded saiyans alive. Goku and Vegeta have taken residence on a planet called Earth. Also it would seem that Mae is only half saiyan."

"She's only half? She was using the same abilities as Goku and Vegeta." Jiren said.

"Yes. It would seem the saiyan blood is strong. Although her twin is moving forward as a human denying his saiyan half. While Mae only sees herself as a saiyan." The angel said.

"I see. That explains her pride." Jiren said rubbing his chin.

"It also seems that she's struggled all her life. Her father died when she was young and then Vegeta stole her from her home and trained her to be a warrior. Seems he wanted to use her against Goku. Things changed after Goku became the first super saiyan and defeated Frieza." Marcarita explained playing images from Mae's life. "She continued to train with Vegeta even though he was the one who took her in the first place. She became a super saiyan through sheer force of will."

Jiren watched as the image of a young Mae turned super saiyan. "If my father can do it I can too. I will be a super saiyan!" She yelled as her aura and hair turned gold.

"After that they fought a creature named Cell and her twin achieved an even higher level. Goku didn't survive and Gohan defeated Cell. She then closed everyone off except Gohan and Vegeta, building more and more power. It seems the loss of her father hit her hard." Marcarita showed them more images. "Seven years later Goku came back for 24 hours to participate in a tournament. Things went south then when a monster named Majin Buu was revived. Then Vegeta was put under a spell and a fight between Vegeta, Mae, and Goku broke out. Vegeta went to fight Majin Buu and gave up his life for nothing. The loss of Vegeta nearly broke Mae. She started training with her brother Goten and Vegeta's son and that's when she reached super saiyan three. Eventually it seems Goku was able to defeat Majin Buu using that Spirit Bomb attack."

"So this was her life." Jiren said softly understanding that coldness in her eyes. She truly did understand him yet she was still able to put her faith in others. "I need to see her."