From the future we meet again

"Why do I have to be here again?" Mae put her hands on her hips as she stood on her father's farm.

"You promised me that you would help your father bring in the crops!" Chi-Chi yelled at her daughter.

"Oh right," Mae said flatly remembering her promise.

"Don't worry Mae we will get a good work out in!" Goku smiled.

"I don't see why I have to be here," Piccolo growled.

"Well I could use the help!" Goku laughed. "C'mon, Master Roshi used to have Krillin and I do trainin just like this when we were little kids."

"Uh huh," Mae and Piccolo sighed knowing there was no way out of this.

"Goten you can train with us too!" Goku said looking to his son.

"Yay!" Goten said excitedly.

"No! Goten has studying to do!" Chi-Chi snapped.

"Aww but mom!" Goten protested, he really liked helping his father with the farm.

"Now Goten!" Chi-Chi glared. Goten gave up and ran inside to do his studies.

"Now let's race and see who can pick the most!" Goku said.

"Well I'm going to win, dad!" Mae smirked she would take any chance she could to prove herself, even if it was a simple thing like picking vegetables.

"Ready, set, GO!" Chi-Chi said. The trio began picking as fast as they could throwing the vegetables into the large bins behind them. Mae realized that her father was right, picking these vegetables really was a good workout after all.

Krillin flew down interrupting their work, "hey Goku!" The small monk said landing softly next to Chi-Chi. "I see you are getting a good workout in. Oh! Piccolo and Mae you are here too!" Mae waved to Krillin and continued to pick some carrots while Piccolo just turned his head to wipe the sweat that was beading up on his forehead.

"Hey Krillin, what's up?" Goku asked he was still holding a head of lettuce.

"I didn't expect to see you here, I figured you and Mae would be training with Vegeta on Lord Beerus' world." Krillin laughed.

Mae stopped what she was doing and ran over to Goku. "He left with out us?!"

"Let me find him," Goku said putting his fingers to his forehead. "Ah ha there! Ready Mae?" She nodded and grabbed onto her fathers arm and in an instant they were there.

Mae jumped back quickly as Vegeta smashed right into Goku, "Kakarot! What are you doing here?!"

"Ow Vegeta that hurt!" Goku said rubbing his head. "I can't believe you came here with out us!"

"Tch, I don't need your permission, Kakarot!" Vegeta said crossing his arms as he went from super saiyan blue to his base form.

"I hope you two brought me something," Beerus stepped towards the loud saiyans.

"Hehe I have this and Mae has some carrots!" Goku said holding out a head of lettuce. "They're from my own farm."

Mae handed over the carrots, "I'm sorry my lord we really didn't mean to show up so unexpected."

"You really won't find anything more fresh my lord. You should give them a try." Whis said to the destroyer.

"Hmm okay," Beerus took a bite of the vegetables, "wow! These are great they have a nice crispness and a subtle sweetness! I mean for a gift for a god they fall short but I suppose your two can stay." He shrugged collecting himself. Mae and Goku thanked the god and began their training with Vegeta and Whis.