Purple Gold

"Shouldn't Gohan be waking?" Goku asked trying to wake his son.

"Maybe it has something to do with his energy going into her." Vegeta said. "By the way, Jiren you were holding back weren't you."

"Of course." Jiren said. "I didn't want to put this planet at risk."

"That makes sense." Goku said. He spotted an orange glimmer in her pocked. "What's this?" He asked as he pulled it out. He held the three star ball in his hand.

"Why was she collecting the dragon balls?" Vegeta asked.

"Maybe Mae knew that we would have to wish back the people she killed." Goku said. He checked her other pocket and pulled out the dragon radar. "Looks like she's collected five already."

"Here give it to me. I'll go find the others." Vegeta said taking the radar and the ball.

"Goku and I will stay here and wait for Mae and Gohan to wake." Jiren said sitting next to her.

Vegeta took off to find the other dragon balls and Goku sat down next to Gohan. "If she's having an internal battle do you think she can win?" Goku asked.

"I hope so." Jiren said pulling a strand of black hair out of her face.

"Mae is strong." Goku said softly.

Mae waded through the darkness around her. "Drae is somewhere in here." She said as she moved forward through the abyss. As she walked she saw a figure glowing white. She cautiously walked forward until she sensed it was Gohan. She ran to him as fast as she could. "Gohan!" She called to him.

"Mae." He said turning to face her. "I knew you were still alive."

"I ain't about to give up that easy." Mae smirked. "What are you doing here?"

"Drae stabbed me and I bled into the earth. I think you or her get my life energy." Gohan explained.

"I don't even know where she is." Mae said looking into the emptiness around them.

"Mae you have to defeat her." Gohan said. "No matter what, you have to end her and take back your body."

"With you here we can beat her." Mae said taking his hand.

Gohan shook his head sadly. "This has to be your battle. I will give you my energy so you can have the strength to do what's necessary." He kissed her forehead and suddenly he vanished.

Mae felt the energy around her and she took it in. She powered up to super saiyan and let her gold aura lash at the darkness. "I won't let you down." She said as she continued forward.

"Took you long enough." Drae said as she emerged from the darkness. Her purple aura surged and clashed against Mae's golden aura.

"Jiren was right. Purple really isn't our color." Mae said putting her hands on her hips.

"Well good thing you won't be around much longer." Drae smirked. "Once I end you, Gohan will be gone too. Then with his power there won't be anyone to stop me."

"You are seriously a dumbass!" Mae laughed. "Do you really think you can beat Jiren? The ass beating he gave you is nothing to when we fought in the tournament of power."

"Yes I know that." Drae glared. "Jiren has a soft heart he won't let anything happen to these innocent people. He will let his guard down and then I will end him."

"Clearly you are the dumb version of me but okay." Mae said bringing her hands up. "Let's just get this over with."

"Eager for death?" Drae grinned mimicking her fighting stance.