The Tournament of Power

"Let the tournament begin!" The Grand Priest announced and suddenly everyone started fighting. Energy blasts were exploding all around them. Flashes of light and color danced around from the other fighters. Universe seven stood together trying to keep to their plan. As the other universes fought they saw a winged girl go over the edge and fall. A few seconds later she popped up in the stands.

"Lilibeu from Universe ten has dropped out!" The Grand Priest announced.

"So that's what happens when you fall off." Master Roshi said.

"There!" Goku said when he saw Toppo fighting. He took off running to go fight him.

"Dad!" Gohan called after him.

"I'll go!" Mae said to her twin as she took off after Goku. "Dad wait up!" She called to him.

"Mae? I thought you were going to stay with the others." Goku slowed down to wait for her.

"And miss out on this fun?" Mae smirked.

"Alright then!" Goku grinned. He took off towards Toppo when another fighter jumped in his way.

"You take that guy. Toppo is mine!" Mae grinned as she ran past them. "Toppo fight me!"

"Mae?" Toppo said as he looked at her he was also fighting another warrior. As she moved to attack Toppo she saw Jiren standing in a clearing. No one was coming close to attacking him. Her breath caught in her throat and she narrowed her eyes. She had found the person she wanted to fight. She stood there pausing for a moment her guard completely dropped.

Jiren looked over at her but before he could say anything Mae was grabbed by a large, green, ogre like man. He wrapped his large arms around her and began to squeeze. "Come with me!" He laughed. "We can go to the next world together!"

"Damn it!" Mae cursed, "let me go!" She bit down hard on the man's arm and when that didn't work she forced an arm out and began punching him in the face.

"They told me you were strong!" He continued to laugh.

"Mae!" Goku yelled as he saw what was happening.

"You aren't going anywhere!" The fighter said blocking Goku's path.

He continued to hold her and drag her closer to the edge. "Heh heh that's it Nink! Bring that girl down!" The destroyer from universe four cheered.

Nink had Mae right at the edge, "It's time for us to go together!"

"Go by yourself!" Mae shouted as they fell. She powered up to super saiyan blue and Nink lost his grip on her and fell.

"Mae!" Goku called again as he watched her fall. Mae still had a hand on the stage and she pulled herself up.

"Damn it Mae!" Beerus shouted. "Why didn't you defeat him sooner?!"

"Sorry Lord Beerus." Mae said dropping her power. The truth was that she needed to maintain her stamina if she was going to survive this tournament.

"Well well if it isn't the little girl." Basil said as he and his brothers approached Mae. Two other fighters were with them, a metal dragon and a bunny girl.

"Mae are you okay?" Goku asked as he joined her.

"Yea I'm fine." She nodded turning her attention to Basil. "Glad you came to me. Saves me the trouble."

"Tch, this isn't going to be like before, little girl." Basil scowled.

"Had to get your brothers to come help you?" Mae laughed. "Fine by me. Dad let me handle these ones."