Chapter 27:D :) ;0)

VOTE AND COMMENT BEAUTIESSS! 

Well hello there! I am sooo incredibly sorry for the long upload. School has been draining the life out of me! But it won't drain my passion for writing;)

Hope you guys like it!

                                                                      * * * * * * * * *

“He was intimidating. He stood strong on his decisions, and confident with his posture. Everything about his screamed danger and massive power. He was the alpha, the born-to-be leader. It was impossible to be better than him, more cunning and manipulative and intelligent. Every girl swooned at the sound of his arousing voice, every male left disappointed in themselves. You could never out-do him, out-smart him, and be higher than he was. The only way to even get close, was to stand beside him in all his glory.”

                                                                                       ~Anonymous

Chapter 27

Nothing happened for a few weeks after that.

I spent as much time as I possibly could with Ned and Miranda, who were quickly becoming extra-close friends. I discovered new bits and pieces of information about both of them, like how they both grew up and met in their first year when Miranda accidently dumped her precious makeup powder all over Ned on the first day. And the rest was history.

Myrtle tagged along for awhile, and I felt a tad bit resentful of the way we treated her like she wasn’t there, but she barely noticed because of that never-ending mouth of hers, ranting on and on and on……

Anyway…. Matt attended classes as well, for the first few days with fading bruises and a bandaged nose and hand. He attempted talking to me, but every time he opened his lips to speak to me, all I saw were a pair of two emerald-green orbs glaring with daggers in his eyes, so every time he would make any gesture of communicating with me I hurriedly walked away, well more like stumbled clumsily.

I rarely even saw Tom and his group though, a strange, unknown feeling centering itself in my stomach. I still hadn’t figured out if it was positive or negative on the fact I hadn’t seen him very much. He never really showed up at the great hall for any meal, and every time I did manage to see him, it was a glimpse of him striding through the corridors with a look of intense concentration in his chiseled features, not even sparing me a quick glare.

It was on a Wednesday, that it happened.

“Tell me!”

“No.”

“Pleaaassseee tell meee.” Miranda whined, an expression of determination on her artistic face.

Ned crossed his arms across his chest, and grimly stared at the bookshelf in front of their table.