Chapter 8:D

Chapter 8

<--------------COMMENT& RATE PLEASE!!

Haii:D I uploaded! Ok so I just want to clear some things up really quick. Tom Riddle's parents are not with him. He was attending Hogwarts but since they're in summer break at the moment, Tom has to go somewhere right? I mean he can't just stay at an empty school. So Dumbledore obviously made arrangments for him! ok.......here we go!

Tom Riddle
Haven't I already told you that killing Mudbloods doesn't matter to me any more? For many months now, my new target has been -- you
.

************************************************************************

He never got to finish his sentence. I watched with unblinking eyes as Blaise fell to the floor unconsciously, his body falling limp against the mahogany wood.

I didn’t know what to say or do. I had been moments away from falling to the floor myself, writhing in complete and utter pain. I forced myself to tear my watery eyes away from him, bringing my pale face up to see Tom.

He stood in the same position as a few minutes before, propped up on the bed, swaying his terrifying wand from finger to finger swiftly. His cold, hard eyes were penetrating mine, completely going against his easy-loose stance.

We stood there for about five minutes. My mind seemed to be unable to form words, or even an independent thought. I was still in shock from the position I had been in earlier. After a while, Tom decided to speak.

“Your welcome you good-for-nothing mudblood.” His voice was eerily quiet, and I figured this was much, much worse than him screaming.

“Thank you.” I dryly croaked out, discovering my throat was like a dessert, craving water.

He shook my gratitude off and walked over to Blaise’s body, bending down to check his pulse.

“Did you-“

“I didn’t do anything if that’s what you’re getting at,” Tom snapped at me, “the stupid fool did this to himself.”

“Is he dead?” I whispered, fearing that I had just witnessed a death.

Tom chuckled darkly, “Unfortunately, no. He’s still alive.”

“You said he did this to himself.” I reminded him of his words.

“Yes. The idiot didn’t realize too much concentration can injure him, kill him even. I knew it would happen to him but you’d think he’d of lasted longer.” He sneered in disgust.

Irritation bit at me thoroughly. How could he just stand there, watching as his friend sent himself in a possible suicide attempt when he even knew what the effects would be? I thought of shrieking at his cruelness but quickly thought better of it. I figured it wasn’t the time for that under his current state.

“So you let him almost kill himself anyway?” I tried to sound calm, but I still noticed a slight edge to my voice.

He didn’t hesitate in responding. “He needs to know his limits on his own. I’m not some sort of nanny, helping him take a bloody crap. I don’t need weak followers, so he might as well end it before I do.” That last part of the sentence caused my goosebumps to form goosebumps. He had absolutely no mercy, refusing to tolerate anything lower than his expectations. I decided to change the subject before he convinced himself it was time to end Blaise, or anyone for that matter.

“Should we get him to a hospital?” I noticed unconscious Blaise was breathing abnormally, rasping every now and then. I knew I shouldn’t of had been really concerned for him, considering the fact he had just tried to torture me in the worst way possibly imaginable, but he was still a human being, and I couldn’t really blame him for wanting to impress Tom, who set the bar too high for anyone to catch up.

“No. If he’s strong enough, he’ll make it. I have better things to do then waste my time taking an idiotic buffoon to a building full of people who don’t know half of what they’re doing and call themselves doctors.” I was amazed by how he never missed to insult anyone.

“What are you even doing standing there like the laziest person in the world? Make yourself useful and give me a hand.”

For a split, stupid, second I thought he literally meant for me to give him my hand, and looked up in horror at him. He cocked an eyebrow quizzically at my expression, then smirked.

“You thought I meant-“

“Nothing! What do need a hand with?” I interrupted him hurriedly, slapping myself mentally for my foolishness.

He continued to smirk cockily but let the subject be abandoned. “I want you to accompany me into the ugly world of muggles.” He recoiled at the word muggles.

“Why would you want to go there? I highly doubt it’s because you actually want to go.” I realized it was dangerous for me to push him for answers to my nosy questions after the words escaped my mouth.

Tom appeared to notice this for himself too. “What I do and why I do it is none of your business. Do what I say and you may just live another day. I have my reason for doing things.” He sliced the air with his clipped tone.

I nodded quickly and fearfully, “When are we leaving?”

He began to inspect his wand once again, obviously bored with our conversation.

“Right now.” 

*******************************************************************************************

Ok so I've noticed a decent amount of people are reading this:) The thing is........FAN ME! 

Psh.....yeah......I'm not desperate......

But seriously. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside knowing you guys actually enjoy my writing:D I just need fans and stuff......and comments.... and votes...... 

Plus, when you fan me, you get a reminder everytime I upload a new chapter or a new story! 

So yeah...........please fan(:

Oh! And if you guys like this story you should check out my other profile! Its called xxbookobsessedxx. I write stories on Draco Malfoy and more! Ok thanks!

COMMENT & RATE!......please?