Chapter 28:D

Hello lovely posicles! I know, I KNOW. It's been AGES since I have updated with all the craziness that had been going on at school, especially since I'm trying hard to maintain straight A's. I jsut got Principle's Honor Roll! WOO.

To be honest I dont think I even deserve your wonderful votes:( I've been so bad to you guys lately! :O 

Well enough with the chit-chat. Hopefully this LONG chapter will kind od make up for it? Will you forgive me? ;)

                                                                             * * * * * * *

“He could of used her. A numerous amount of times. He had many opportunities to manipulate and charm her into aiding him with his advanced plans.

“But he never did.

“In fact, she had it easier than many of us students at Hogwarts. He was the leader, not just of his loyal followers but of the entire school. He came off as cruel, a calm monster with deceiving ways. Although, at the same time he seemed so perfect, so enticing and higher than anything we had ever seen before. Every girl wanted him, me included. We wanted to be the queen to the throne, his lover, the one person he cared about.

“But he wouldn’t let any of us in, except for a certain someone, who didn’t even realize just how far she had gotten with him.

“He cared about her. You could see it in his eyes whenever anyone other than him called her a filthy mudblood. She was no one! She had nothing special, nothing that could interest a person like him. She was no extreme beauty, was no exceptional prodigy that he just had to have. She was not sorted into Slytherin, or two houses at once. Only simple little Ravenclaw.

“She was average, just like the rest of us, if not below because of her horrible blood-status.

“Which is why I can’t seem to understand, why he could possibly love her.”

                                                                                 ~Anonymous

                                                        Chapter 28

Tom Riddle’s POV

“I-I’m s-sorry m-my lord. So incredibly sorry!” The pathetic fool that was Blaise begged like a whimpering dog, his simple eyes stinging with weak tears. He was on the stone floor, barely supporting himself on his quivering knees. His head was bowed down so low you’d of thought he was sleeping if it weren’t for the beads of disgusting sweat and streams of tears that traveled throughout his poor features.

I stepped away coldly, keeping my pair of expensively new custom-made sleek jet-black shoes dry.

“You’ve failed me once again you fool. I don’t have the time nor the energy to deal with your petty mistakes. Your thick skull doesn’t seem to understand the amount of importance this is. Or maybe you simply don’t care about this.” The rest of my sentence ended with menacing hisses, my glare slicing holes into his atrocious sockets.