Chapter 14

Hello my lovely readers! ;)

Aren't you all just so happy I am updating more frequently now?! Well so I! :D

This chapter is dedicated to wingedwolf, for the new amazing book cover, and very original and epic title!

Thanks! Your the best;))

This chapter contains some inappropriate language so if you don't want to read it, you don't have to. Even though you would be very confused if you didn't the next chapter.......;)

Enjoy!!!

••••••••••

Chapter 14

My heart was hammering in my chest as I realized what he had just said.

"Uhh yeah me too. Thanks." He smirked and dove back into his book and I closed the door behind me, my breath finally coming back to me.

Oh my God!

I scowled when I realized I was blushing and wiped at my cheeks, knowing the color wouldn't go away as much ad I tried to force it.

Why did those words have so much effect on me coming out of his mouth? I mean, it's not like I had feelings for him right?

A mixture of questions swam around in my head, a migraine coming on like it did every time I stressed myself out over nothing.

I pushed the questions and odd feelings to the back of my head, not wanting to get ahead of myself, after all, Tom was famously known for his manipulating ways right? Maybe that's what he was doing.

Ugh, again with the stressful questions!

******

One week Later

-------------

"Do you have to carry so much luggage?" I asked, exasperated. Tom had packed a ton of his belongings, ending up with a total of six large suitcases bulging out in the backseat of the car.

This meant there was little room for my mere two small suitcases.

His eyes glazed over as he glared professionally.

"Yes mudblood, because unlike YOU, some of us decent wizards actually HAVE belongings." I flinched a bit at his harsh words, yet wasn't surprised at one of his many insults.

For the past week, after he had told me he had a "nice time" while we were out shopping, things went back to normal.

On other words, he went back to hating and insulting me, and I went back to swallowing his words and doing what I was supposed to for the day.

Horrible week, really.

You would think HE would of been the one to ask ME about my luggage, considering the female was usually the one who brought a handful of things she didn't even need.

I secretly bet at least two of his suitcases were completely filled with dozens of books, and the rest, expensive clothing and high-priced wizard artifacts too valuable and needed to leave behind.

It was either that or he was slightly a hoarder.

"Where am I even supposed to put my things?" I complained childishly, pouting even.

He rolled his eyes at my attitude.

"You do realize there is a second row in the car entirely for luggage, right?