Chapter six

<--------Dont forget to VOTE and COMMENT pwease:D

Haii:) I know I havent uploaded in a while:( But I've been busy considering i'm in the middle of a move a the moment and I secretly think school is out to kill me with all the work they give me!

But I went on my profile yesterday and saw I had a new message.........threatning to grab her wand and go all abra-kadabra on ME:O

So the first thing I did was write like crazy and upload to save my dear life:)) Oh yeah and i'm going to start dedcating these chapters to my readers, since their all amazing:)

Here we go:)))

**************************************************************************************************

."I can make things move without touching them. I can make animals do what I want them to do, without training them. I can make bad things happen to people who are mean to me. I can make them hurt if I want to...I can speak to snakes too. They find me, they whisper to me. "

—Eleven-year-old Tom Riddle to Albus Dumbledore

Chapter Six

Chills still clung to my spine, even after six hours, I still haven’t been able to shake what Tom had said.

Break me.

What did he mean break me?

I decided to dismiss the very though from my head. He was just trying to get into my mind, that’s all. I wouldn’t let him get to me, I didn’t want to give him that satisfaction.

My head swirled with thoughts as I padded down the hallway, hunting for my wand. I hadn’t been able to find it for quite some time now and was getting immensely worried.

“Looking for something?” A long, drawled out voice asked amusingly. I slowly turned on my heel. I spotted Tom leaning against the wall in the sexiest stance I had ever seen done. His back was to the wall, leaned smoothly. One leg was crossed over the other while he was standing and his right arm was crossed over his chest while the other one held my wand.

My wand.

He smirked as he twirled it between his fingers swiftly, knowing I didn’t stand a chance.

I’m coming for you baby! I mentally communicated with my precious wand. I ran towards Tom and reached for it when he pulled back easily, my fingers finding nothing but air. He chuckled smoothly and raised it above his head.

“You’re going to have to jump for it.”

I gawked as he continued to smirk at me. Was he seriously going to make me do that? Of course he was, he’s Tom Riddle for Merlin’s sake! I furrowed my eyebrows, plotting my next move.

I could:

Jump for it, ending up in my complete humiliation