janah/jarbyn || past is past

Part 3 of The old us and it's you :3
I wanna turn this into a series aaaah

   3rd person POV
3 months later
9:23 am
-
"Hey Corby look.." Jack stated,pointing at a family with 2 kids.  "That could be us someday." Jack smiled,looking at his lover,

They are currently at the park sitting on a bench watching pigeons and little kids running and some family spending time together.

It was calm for the both of them,the warm wind brushing through their faces,how little kids laugh,and some pigeons flapping their winds calmly.

They're both sitting on the bench while Jack's head is on Corbyn's shoulder while they connect their hands.

"I really want a kid." Jack smiled.
"Me too hon,maybe just not right now?" Corbyn asked. "Why not?"

"I mean,you're not ready i'm not too,it's just not the right time." Corbyn explained.

"Excuse me do you know where the-" a stranger approached them but was shocked when it saw who it was talking to.

"Jack?"

"Jonah..." Jack raised his head from Corbyn's shoulder but kept his hand in the blonde's.

"What are you doing here?" Jonah asked. "I-"

"Babe who's that?" A boy approached the brunette. "My..."

"Friend! Yeah..uh friend." Jack 'smiled'
"Yeah...friend," Jonah agreed. "Why didn't you introduce him to me before?" Jonah's boyfriend asked.

"Uh.. because he.."

"I was on a vacation!" Jack's faking the whole situation. "Yeah,right.So Jack this is Daniel..my boyfriend.." Jonah introduced.

"Nice meeting you! This is Corbyn,my boyfriend." Jack introduced too,smirking.

"You too,i'll go get some ice cream babe okay?" Daniel stated while Jonah nodded.

"I'll feed some pigeons while you two talk." Corbyn smiled and pecked Jack's lips.

When Corbyn left that's when Jonah spoke.

"So..you found someone else?" Jonah began. "Yeah,someone better." Jack smiled,looking at his boyfriend from afar feeding pigeons,he smiled then looked back at Jonah.

"Why? What made him so better?" Jonah asked,sitting beside Jack but there's a huge gap between them.

"He treated me the way I don't deserve,why? Because he loves me,he would give me anything in the world,I don't deserve him,yet he keeps saying I do." Jack responded.

"Really? We spent two years Jack,two years and you forgot all about that?" Jonah asked.

"Jonah,I didn't.But what you did to me was wrong,you didn't love me..because he came,Daniel came.. "

"And Corbyn will love me."

"What if he left you? Don't come running back to me." Jonah raised an eyebrow looking at Jack.

"Jonah,why would he leave me? Plus the only time he'll leave me is the time when he'll die,and why would I come back to you? Don't be so assuming." Jack responded.

"I gave you everything you want!" Jonah whispered-shout.

"But was there love in it?" Jack responded,

Jack stood up from the bench and looked at Jonah.

"Past is past,never been discussed." Jack continued,walking to the direction of Corbyn.

"Ciao adios Jonah!" Jack smiled in an evil way,running to Corbyn,looking back at Jonah then looked forward again,

Jonah watched as Jack scared Corbyn and how Corbyn laughed making the other blonde laugh too and how Corbyn carried Jack and kissed him.

Now he regretted leaving Jack.

———
557