I DO

"You're getting married? You choose to do this while my face looks like this?"

"Shut it, Halstead."

"Hey, me and you can go right now." He pointed outside.

"Then let's go."

"Enough you two." Toni chuckled, pointing at both of us.

"Anyway, the kids don't really want a big wedding-"

"Diego doesn't want to wear a tux." Erin added.

"Right, that too. They would like that it just be the four of us. We want to respect their decision, also including our decision to do something simple."

"We totally get it, man. As long as you two enjoy your day and tie the knot, we're all happy."

"Thanks, Adam."

"Anytime, Anastasia." He smirked.

"I am going to kill him."

"Before you do that, let's solve the murder we have already." Hank smiled, pointing to the board.

"What do we have so far?"

While Adam started giving information, I felt a tap on my shoulder before Erin whispered in my ear.

"We are going dress shopping tomorrow because I know you don't have a dress." I nodded, smiling.

After shift, I headed over to the hospital where my mom was. We hadn't spoken in a minute but last I heard, she was stagnant in her condition. It wasn't getting worse but it wasn't getting better.

"Mom." I said, walking in the room.

"Oh my God, I haven't seen you in a while, honey. How are you?" She smiled, putting down the tablet.

"I'm doing okay, how are you?"

"I'm still here so, I think that's a good sign. What are you doing here, is your father with you?"

"Hank? No, he's at work. Ashton, he is actually on his way."

"Ana, please. How many times do I have to apologize for not telling you?"

"So now I don't have the right to be mad at the fact that you lied to me about who my father was."

"I'm not saying that, I'm just sorry, honey."

"I came to tell you that I'm getting married. We're not having a big ceremony, just something simple at the courthouse. It'll be just us and his children."

"You're marrying a man with kids?"

"Yes, is there something wrong?"

"What does their mother think? Honey, I don't think that's a good idea. Did he talk you into it?" I scoffed.