12 | My Way

I woke up, stretching and getting out of bed

I woke up, stretching and getting out of bed. I walked in the kitchen to see a stranger fixing breakfast.

"Um, who the hell are you?"

"I'm Drew."

"Okay, Drew, what are you doing in my kitchen?"

"Oh, Nolan didn't tell you? He and I-"

"Uh, good morning, Ana!" Nolan shouted, cutting off Drew.

"Nolan, it's some morning alright."

"Uh, yeah, so...Ana meet Drew."

"We've met."

"Well, morning." I rolled my eyes, going to the bathroom.

Once I was ready, I headed for the door, still seeing Drew in my house. He'd made himself comfortable.

"Uh, Drew. It's time for you to go."

"I think Nolan should be the one to tell me-"

"This is my house. Unless you want me to arrest your ass for, I don't know maybe prostitution, then I can."

"What?" I picked up his clothes, putting them in his arms and pushing him out the door.

"Nolan will call you." He started to protest but walked away. I turned to see Nolan, who glared at me. I smirked, pointing outside.

"Let's go, Scott."

He got on the passenger side; I drove to the crime scene. We walked into the house, seeing bodies all around. There were at least 6 people, lying in their own pool of blood with a gunshot to the head.

"This was Munoz. We got proof of it upstairs." Perry said.

"Moving a lot of dope out of here." I said, looking at the dead women and the table.

"Hey, fellas. Found a misfired bullet. It's a .22 hollow point, same as we found at the two-three stash house. Crime lab did a rush on the prints. It's a match for Gustav Munoz." Jay held up the bullet.

"Where are we finding this guy?" Perry asked.

"Well, we got his face everywhere. ICE, anti-crime every department is looking for him."

"Look, I thought this guy was just a hired assassin."

"Not quite, Commander. Munoz is going for a full-on power grab. He wants to wear that crown." Belden spoke up.

"I thought Munoz was working for Pulpo; yes or no?"

"Yes." Toni answered.

"Commander, Pulpo has agreed to cooperate with us fully. We can ask him about Munoz, what his habits are, what his behavior patterns are."

"So why is he still in prison?" Perry asked. 

"Because he has a lot demands he keeps adding on-"