3 | Chin Check

I covered her eyes as the sun shined through the window

I covered her eyes as the sun shined through the window. I poked at the stranger's shoulder, who laid next to me. He groaned, stirring; opening his eyes, he smiled.

"Good morning sexy."

"Morning." I put on a big shirt, getting out of bed.

"Last night was awesome, we should do it again." He smirked, walking around the bed to stand behind me.

"I have a better idea. Why don't you..get your things.." I picked up his clothes and shoes, shoving them into his arms.

"And leave."

"But babe, what about the connection we had?"

"Only connection you're gonna have is the one where your hands are in cuffs. Out you go."

"But-" I opened the door.

"Well, this is quite the surprise."

"Tony, hey.."

"Tony? This is the guy you're kicking me out for? I've totally got more muscle than him, come on, feel."

"I could knock your ass out with one punch."

"Come at me, bro. You wanna go?" He stepped to Toni.

"Eric, get out."

"My name's Jason."

"Whatever." He sized Antonio up before leaving.

"What is this, the fifth dude this week?"

"Haha, very funny. What are you doing here anyway?"

"Wanted to give you a ride, save you some gas. But if you really want the truth, I want to know why you declined Laura's offer. Even though we're going through a divorce, you've never said no to have a couple drinks."

"Well, things change."

"What's going on with you?"

"Antonio Dawson, if you ask me one more question, I will tie you to that bed and leave you to rot."

"Ooh, I'm scared. You got 10 minutes, if you aren't ready, I'm dragging you out of here."

"I will call the cops."

"You'd be calling me, sweetheart."

-

"We got the main eye."

"We're set up to the north."

"10-4. We got the south and a partial of the alley."

"If anyone goes mobile from the house, we're in position for a take-away."

"O and Ruzek, move closer. See if there's any movement in the house.

"10-4."

"Hold up. We got company."