20 | Shouldn't Have Been Alone

"Here, put pressure on this

"Here, put pressure on this." Kim instructed.

"Okay."

"Press, press!" Kim shouted.

"I got it. I got it."

"10-1! 10-1! Shots fired at the police at 3316 West 21st Street. My partner's been shot!"

"She's losing a lot of blood. I can't tell where she's hit." Jenn said.

"Put pressure!"

"Go!" Jenn yelled.

"You got no cover." Kim shook her head.

"Go!"

"How long on that ambulance? I got an officer in bad shape here." Jenn radioed.

"Bus is 3 minutes out."

"Alright, everybody let's go. Anastasia was shot, we're rolling out now." Hank announced, coming out of his office.

Antonio quickly grabbed his coat, leaving with the team. He pulled up to the house, jumping out of the car.

"Ana!" Antonio yelled.

"She's non-responsive. Struck her head on the fall. Offender shot through the front door." Jenn informed him.

"Where's Burgess?" Hank asked.

"Inside. She went after the shooter. Patrolmen are locking down the street." A gunshot sounded inside the house.

"Hold here. Stand down!" Hank shouted.

"Sergeant!" Kim yelled over the blasting music, coming from inside the house.

"Burgess!"

"The whole house is rigged!" Hank carefully made his way over to Kim.

"Where's the shooter?"

"Huh?!"

"Shooter?!" Hank asked.

"No, there's no shooter! I don't know what happened." Hank turned the radio off.

"I entered the room and stepped through that tripwire, which is rigged to that thing. I got low and triggered the device. There's a body in the tub. It's-it's dissolved."

"You need medical attention?" The EMT shouted.

"Stay out of the house! Get everyone across the street!" Hank instructed.

"This is Sergeant Voight. Advise patrol to evacuate the block. Dispatch Bomb Squad and forensics. I'm initiating a plan one."

"Hey, I want two cars escorting that ambulance to Chicago Med." Hank instructed as he and Kim came out of the house.

"On it."

"Ruzek, stay here. You're inside."

"Hey, Antonio, listen-" Kim started.