Harry potter (Part 3) #1

Hermione has an idea that Harry will teach us and a couple other people proper spells. And I think it's kinda a good idea. "Who would want to be taught by me I'm a complete nutter remember." "Look on the bright side you can't be any worse than old toad face." "Thanks Ron." "I'm here for you, mate." "Who's supposed to be meeting us, then?" I ask. "Just a couple of people." "Lovely spot." "Thought it would be safer off the beaten track."

We get inside and there is quite a few people. "We all know why we're here. We need a teacher. A proper teacher. One who's had experience defending themselves against the dark arts." "Why?" A boy asks. "Why? Because You-Know-Who's back, you tosspot." "So he says." "So Dumbledore says." I tell him. "So Dumbledore says because he says. The point is where's the proof." "If Potter could tell us more about how Diggory got killed." "I'm not going to talk about Cedric, so if that's why you're here clear out now."

"Is it true you can produce a Patronus Charm?" Luna asks. "Yes he can I've seen it." I tell her. "So have I." Hermione says backing me up. "Blimey, Harry. I didn't know you could do that." Dean says. "And he killed a basilisk, with the sword in Dumbledores office." Neville added. "Third year, he fought off about a hundred Dementors at once." Ron says. "Last year he really did fight Voldemort in the flesh." Hermione tells them. "Wait. Look, it all sounds great when you say it like that. But the truth is most of that was just dumb luck. I don't know what I was doing half the time. I nearly always had help." Harry says getting off the chair.

"He's just being modest." "No, Hermione, I'm not. Facing this stuff in real life is not like school. In school if you make a mistake you can just try again tomorrow. But out there when you're a second away from being murdered or watching a friend die right before your eyes. You don't know what it's like."

"He's really back?" Nigel asks. I nod. Everyone signs up and when it's Cho's turn she looked at Harry with dreamy eyes.

"Right, so first we need to find a place to practice where umbridge can't find us." Harry tells us. "The shrieking shack." Ginny says. "Too small." I tell them. "Forbidden forest?" Hermione asks. "Not bloody likely." Ron cringes at the idea. "Plus Filch patrols there a lot." I tell them. "Harry, what happens if Umbridge does find out?" Ginny asks. "Who cares? I mean it's sort of exciting, isn't it, breaking the rules?" "Who are you and what have you done with Hermione Granger?" Ron jokes.

"And at least we know one positive thing that happened today." "What's that?" "Cho couldn't keep her eyes off you could she?" I look down and I notice Ron look at me sadly.

We all went our separate ways and I went to McGonagall's office to practice my roar after an hour I go to get some food when Hermione grabs me and we run to the 5th floor. "You found the room of requirement?" "Actually Neville did." "Nice one."

Time skip to a couple of hours when they get everyone

Neville is first and went he tries his wand flew back to the wall. "You're just flourishing your wand too much. Try it like this. Expelliarmus." Harry shows him.

"Okay next is stunning. Stunning is one of the most useful spells in your arsenal. It's a wizards bread and butter, really. Come on Nigel give it your best shot." After a while everyone dueled with each other and I did it with Cho. I won.

We all quietly left to go back to our common rooms.

Next day we did Levitation I look across the room at Cho looking at Harry. I seriously need to get over this.

Fred, George and I decided to give Filch a chocolate surprise.

"That's it for lessons until after the holidays." We all leave. "Wait I forgot my bag I'll be back." I walk back in and see Harry and Cho kissing. I ran back to the common room and sat on the couch with Ron and Hermione. Then Harry came back and started talking about his kiss with Cho. "Um I'm going to bed. Night guys." "Night" I walk upstairs and go to my bed I can't help but cry myself to sleep.