Jack frost (1)

I'm a guardian like North, Tooth,Sandy And Bunny. Manny has chosen Jack Frost to be a guardian. I have met Jack a couple of times but they only lasted 5 seconds or less.

"After 300 years this is his answer? To spend eternity like you guys, cooped up in some hideout thinking of new ways to bribe kids? No, no. That's not for me! No offense." Jack rants. "How is that not offensive? You know what I think? I think we just dodged a bullet. I mean what's this clown know about bringing joy to children anyway." Bunny exclaimed.

"Ever hear of a snow day? I know it's no hard-boiled egg, but kids like what I do." "But none of them believe in you do they? You see you're invisible, mate. It's like you don't even exist." Bunny insults Jack which is beginning to make me angry. "Bunny enough." I say sternly my eyes glowing red.

"No, the kangaroo's right." Jack continues their argument. "The what? What did you just call me? I'm not a kangaroo, mate." "Oh, and this whole time I thought you were. If you're not a kangaroo, what are you?" "I'm a Bunny. The Easter Bunny. People believe in me." I see Jack looking like he's about to cry. "Bunny!" He looks at me, sees my eyes and backs down.

"Jack follow me." I tell him. We walk to the balcony. "I know what you are feeling." I tell him softly. "Sure you do." "Confused, annoyed, Scared." He looked up at me as soon as I said scared. "Before I became a guardian I was just a spirit now I give the children Truth." "Did anyone believe in you?" He asks. "No one believes in you at the start."

Then North comes in. "Jack walk with me." Jack gets up to leave but puts me in a hug then leaves.