Edward Nygma (Gotham)

Plot and details made by PrincessofWinter245

You go to Lynchburg College and you're taking a 4 day vacation to Gotham City.

You check into the Gotham Royal hotel, you wanted to go sight seeing and get some lunch. On your way you bump into someone who is quite handsome.

"Oh my gosh I'm so so sorry." He apologizes.
"Oh no it's my fault i should have looked where i was going." You say.

You two stare at eachother for a couple seconds until he speaks up.
"Where's a b-beautiful woman like you going?" He flirts shyly, stuttering.

"I'm sight seeing and getting lunch. Do you wanna get a coffee with me?" You ask.
"Sure. Whats your name?"
"Y/N L/N."
"Beautiful name. I'm Edward, Edward Nygma."

He softly takes your hand and kisses it softly, you blush.
You think you're falling in love.

You both go to the counter and order your coffees and sit at a table waiting for them.

"So miss L/N Tell me about yourself."
"I'm from Virginia, Lynchburg to be excact, I'm a vegetarian, I'm in college. I've always wanted to be a fashion designer, i like ice skating and reading."

Then the waiter comes with your coffees.

"So Mr Nygma tell me about yourself." You say mocking what he said.
"Well i am a forensic scientist at the GCPD and i love riddles."
"As do I." You say, he blushes.

"Could you give me a tour of gotham please?" You ask.
He thinks for a moment.
"I'll give you a tour... if you go on a date with me in return. I make a mean pasta."

"I would love to." I tell him holding onto his hand.

You both slowly lean in and close your eyes as your lips connect, he cups your cheeks you place your hand on his neck right underneath his ear. You pull back.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks.

"Of course." You smile wider and kiss him again.

A/n
I tried my best i know you said not to change anything but who doesn't love a second kiss and where the hands go when you first kiss???