Billy hargrove part 2

Y/n POV (your hair colour and your eye colour)
I wake up to my parents yelling. I get up and get dressed until I hear my dad yell. "I want a divorce!" My heart stops. I run downstairs. I see my mom leave for work. "Honey you weren't supposed to hear that." My dad says looking at me. "Dad please don't divorce mom."

"Y/n I'm sorry but I don't feel the same as I did when I first met your mom." I nod understanding but still mad. "I'm going on a business trip for 3 days I'm not sure about your mother though." He says grabbing his things. "Bye darling." He says giving me a hug. "Bye dad." I hug him back. He leaves.

I look at the clock and it says 7:15. I take a deep breath in and out, I grab an apple and the phone rings. "Hello." I try to sound normal and not like I've been crying. "Y/n honey I'm going to be away for 5 days." Mom says. "For work?" "Yeah something like that. Anyway see you in 5 days love you." "Lov-." She hangs up before I could say it back. I sigh and put the phone back. I hear a car horn outside. I look through the window and see Billy's car.

I grab my bags, and walk to Billy's car. "Hey- wow you look dead. You okay?" "Thanks. Yeah just family problems." I look at the side mirror and wipe the tears away. I get in the car and he drives us to school.

Time skip after school

Him, Max and I drive back to their house. "So you're staying the night?" "For 2 nights. Dad told me how long he was leaving for and he said 3 days." I see Billy look a little scared. "Billy you okay?" "Yeah." He gets out of the car and grabs my bags and we walk inside. Max goes to her room and Billy and I go to his. We set up a blow up mattress for me.

After dinner we go to our beds. "So care to tell me what you were crying about this morning?" "I already told you family problems." "Y/n." "Fine. My parents are getting a divorce." "Shit." "Yep. Mom said she was leaving for 5 days and when I asked her if it was for work she said something like that, so I'm guessing that she's fucking someone else behind my dads back." "She could be." I stay silent and start to cry. "Y/n come on my bed." I do what he says. While I'm crying he holds me and tells me it's ok.

A thought slips in my head.
Am I starting to fall in love?
No after my parents love is shit. I start to fall asleep.

Billy's POV

I look at y/n and see that's she's asleep. I decided to draw her now since it's due tomorrow. While I'm drawing her I look at her features. Her beautiful y/e/c eyes and her y/h/c. Wait did I just call her beautiful? After I finish I put the drawing down and sleep next to her.