New oc maybe??

I see Rafe and the Pogues fighting on the beach and of course no ones doing anything. Recap I'm supposed to be dead, Rafe 'killed' me. Rafe had JJ in a headlock, choking him. So I run up to them and grab onto Rafe's hair making him let go of JJ.

"Missed me?" I whispered in Rafe's ear. Putting a knife to his neck. "You're supposed to be dead. We all watched you get buried." Rafe exclaims. "Well next time, check the casket. Then you guys would've seen there was no body." I chuckled coldly.

"We've missed you." John B said. "I missed you guys too. But first what to do with you." I forced Rafe look up at me. "You know I kinda like seeing you from this angle." I smirk. I could hear the others giggle. "Now Rafe, you've seen what I can do so if you care about your own life I would never try to kill me again." I throw him to the ground.

"Let's go." I tell the pouges as we ran to the van. We got in and JJ stared at me in shock. "What?" I asked him. "I've never seen you like that before." He told me, Pope nodding in agreement. "I guess you could say I've snapped. I'm not the same person from a few months ago."

"Noted." Kie says offering the joint to Pope. "I'm keeping the signal clear." He says refusing. "Glad to see you haven't changed Pope." I pat his shoulder.