Chapter 22

"Kyle, Andrew, please stop!" I screamed, storming my foot.  They just laughed and continued running, completely ignoring my desperate plea.  They were playing tag in the airport.  We had only been of the plane for ten minutes and they were already running around like wild kids.

"Holy shit, this is scarier then I thought it would be."  Tristan gasped, making me turn around.  I screamed.

"Get down!" I yelled grabbing his arm and yanking him.  Tristan was standing on the luggage claim, slowly going around in a circle with the rest of the bags.  He laughed as he fell down, rolling off of the lift and knocking three suit cases with it.  I groaned, throwing my hands in the air.

They were trying to kill me!

"Scott," I screamed, running over to him, "That's not yours!"  He was pulling a back suit care from the baggage claim that was clearly not his.  It had a pink ribbon around the handle.  Suddenly an old lady with gray hair yanked it out of his hands, giving him an evil glare. "I'm so sorry ma'am," I said, grabbing Scott's hand and pulling him away.

"Oops," Scott shrugged, giving me an innocent smile.  I sighed heavily, running a hand through my hair.  If I didn't make it through today, it woldn't surprise me.

"Do you know where Kyle and Andrew went?" I asked, quickly looking around.  He pointed to the left, smirking.  After a few seconds my eyes narrowed on two familiar figures running up the down escalator.  "Damn it," I hissed, stomping my foot, "Stay here with Tristan, get the rest of the luggage."

Angrily I stomped in the direction of the rowdy boys.  Could they not stand still for ten minutes?  We weren't even outside yet!

"Kyle and Andrew get your asses down here!" I screamed, earning strange stars from several people around me.  I was beyond caring.  Both of the boys froze, turning to look at me.  They exchanged scared glances before turning and running away from me. "Get down here right now or I will ground you!"

"No you won't!" Kyle laughed over his shoulder, "You can't"  I crossed my arms, tapping my foot.  He would be a fool not to believe me.

"Oh yes I can, I'm in charge," I said, trying to keep calm.  I was so close to yelling, "All you will be able to do is sit in your hotel room for the next five days until we have to go to Battle Field."  They turned suddenly, staring at me with wide eyes.

"You wouldn't dare," Andrew hissed, staring at me suspiciously.  I shrugged, turning around and walking away.

"If you want to test that theory, be my guest."  I could see Scott and Tristan waiting for me, thank God they haden't broken anyone or anything in the time left them alone.  Kyle and Andrew started whispering behind me, I knew they were thinking about my threat.

Three...

Two....

Both the boys went flying past me, tackling the other two boys that were waiting.  I rolled my eyes, grabbing my suit case and heading towards the door.  I had put enough effort into them, if they got lost or didn't follow me, sucks to be them.

I glanced at my papers The it Factor sent to me.  It said there would be a car waiting to take us to our hotel.  Once outside I pulled on my new sunglasses and started looking around, trying to find what would be our ride.

Then my eyes landed on a familiar face.  My heart almost stopped right then and there.  His eyes connected with mine, a huge smile stretching onto his face.

"Vincent!" I squealed, leaving my bag and running over to him.  I jumped into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist.  Chuckling, he spun me around a few times. "What are you doing here?!"