Chapter 27

Okay, we'll just say that my conversation ended on a good note. She helped me work through everything and made me see the things I couldn't see through my muddled emotions. Once I was able to calm down, I headed back to the hotel. All the boys were finally up, and playing video games in Kyle's hotel room.

Don't ask me where they got the video games, because I don't know.

Andrew answered the door, and the second I walked in all their heads popped up.

"She's here!" Tristan exclaimed, throwing his hands in the air. The game controller flew from his hands, hitting Scott on the head.

"What the hell?!" He yelled, glaring at Tristan. As funny as this was, I decided to step in.

"Hey! Guys! What's going on?!" I asked, stepping in front of the TV. They frowned at me, pausing the video game.

"Well," Kyle said, crossing his arms, "Obviously we were playing Call of Duty, but we have been inconvenienced by your body in front of the television, so now our game is momentarily post-pound." We all gave him a 'what-the-hell' face, and he just shrugged.

"Okay then..." I trailed off, not knowing quite what to say. "What're we doing today?"

"You're in charge!" Andrew pointed out, sitting back on the bed. "You tell us." Honestly, I was done with this whole in charge thing, but someone had to beat these boys back into shape.

"Fine then, we're going to play mini golf." I crossed my arms, smirking. They wouldn't like that very much!

"Are you serious?" Scott asked, cocking his head to the side. I nodded, smirking wider. All of the boys exchanged glances, evil smiles spreading across their faces.

"Yes!" I jumped a mile in the air when they all yelled. They jumped up, running and tackling me to the ground. "How'd you know we love mini golf?!" I couldn't tell if they were joking or being serious, so I just moaned from the bottom of the pile.

"She can't breathe, guys!" Kyle exclaimed, "Get off! Now!" He pushed everyone off of me, and pulled me to my feet. "Are you okay?"

"Just peachy." I muttered, blushing slightly. Was it weird that he got so protective over me? It definitely wasn't usual.

"Enough of whatever this is," Scott demanded, making weird hand motions, "We're going. Right now." Before I could respond he grabbed my wrist and pulled me out the door.

"Hey!" I heard Kyle exclaimed behind me. Ugh, these boys were so exuberant. When we got to the lobby, I saw the same worker girl, but she wasn't working, she was just standing by the door, her arms crossed, and her eyes narrowed. She was looking for someone.

"Crap!" I exclaimed, jumping behind Kyle.

"What?" He asked, trying to get me to come out from behind him. I grabbed his arms, turning him around and pointing to the lady. "Wait, is that the same girl from yesterday? The one who acted like our best friend?"

"Yes," I sighed, "And she tried to get me to hang out with her earlier" The boys all laughed, and I glared at them. "How're we going to get out of here?" They were still laughing so I sighed, grabbing Kyle's arm and dragging him behind a large plant.

"Well, hello there," He smirked, bending over like I was. He placed his hands on his knees so he was at my level, peering through the leaves. The other boys quickly caught my drift, and sprung behind the black sofa.

"Ideas?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. I turned my head to look at Kyle, startled when he was already looking at me. Our faces were only apart since we were hiding behind the same plant. My heart started to flutter, so I quickly looked away. Well, shit.