Chapter 34

I stared at myself with giddy pleasure, amazed at the work my make up artist, Ella, had done.  I looked like a completely different person!  She was a lot more talented then I was, but I guess that's why she was the professional.

Ella had decided to go for a more natural look for the show.  My eyes had creme eyeshadow, with dark brown in the crease.  Black eyeliner lined my eyes, and mascara made my eyelashes longer.  My cheeks were rosy with pink blush, and I had on light pink lip gloss.  My blond hair had been pulled into a side twist, which I was in love with.

"Look who's all beautiful," Ella smiled, spraying my hair with hairspray one last time.  I smiled, closing my eyes so the spray wouldn't get in them.

"You really are a miracle worker," I laughed, standing up.  Ella wouldn't let me see my outfit before I was done with my make up.  She had picked it out like I had requested, I had no clue what I was wearing.  "Can I see my outfit now!?"

She chuckled, "Sure, go put this on and then we will accessorise."  I grabbed the black outfit cover from her hand and sprinted to the bathroom.  If I didn't share a dressing room with the rest of the boys, I would've just changed in front of Ella.

Oh, and a side note, it was hilarious watching the boys get makeup put on their faces.

I locked the door to the bathroom and quickly took my outfit from the bag.  At first glance, I fell in love with it.  From when I first met Ella I knew she had good fashion since.  She had picked out a form fitting, casual, dress.  The top was like a tank top, and was pretty tight, but at my waist it flared out into a small ruffle.  It fit perfectly.

"I love it!" I squealed, running back over to Ella.  She clicked her tongue at me, looking me up and down.  Then, she went over to her shoe rack and started searching for some shoes.  Instead of waiting, I skipped over to Kyle.  "Having fun?"  I smirked.

"No," He grumbled, swatting the hands of his stylist, Katy, away again.  She was trying to put blush on him, the poor lady. "I'm a guy, I don't need make up."

"This is the job you signed up for, sweaty!" I chirped, giving him a quick peck on the cheek.  Katy sighed, sagging her shoulders when she saw the lip gloss mark I left on Kyle's cheek. "Oops?"

"Just shew," Katy laughed, giving me a little shove.  I waved at Kyle before hurrying over to Ella again.  She was holding a pair of shoes for me.  They were black heels that had spikes on the back and laces up the front.

"Oh my god, are those for me?!" I gasped, ripping them from her hands.  Before the show, I never would've even considered wearing something like that, but I had a new found confidence in myself, and the urge to wear something more edgy.

"If you think you can pull them off on the stage, yes," Ella said, grabbing my shoulders and forcing me to sit back down in my chair. "Now, I don't know what you did to your lips, but let me fix it." I giggled, but let her reapply my lip gloss.

I feel sorry for all of our stylists.  We were a bit of a hand full to handle backstage...But maybe that was just because our nerves were running high.  Usually I would've been worrying myself sick, but I actually wasn't all that nervous.  Talking to Laura really did boost my confidence.

Suddenly, there was a knock on our dressing room door, and someone poked their head inside.  I couldn't see them, because of the way Ella had my head turned, but I could tell it was a guy. "Show starts in five minuets and you guys are first, we need you backstage asap."

"Got it," Ella responded, shoving the shoes into my lap. "Put these on, now." I did as she was told no questions asked.  The whole room had erupted into chaos as we rushed to get ready. "Here." Ella clipped a bracelet onto my wrist, and checked my hair one last time.  The bracelet was half made of spikes, and half made out of a rubber braid that was the same color as my dress.