[Chapter Sixteen]

Chapter Sixteen

Dinner and sleep would be the only break from him I would get all weekend, by the time this is all over I swear I'm not going to be able to walk or move, he pulled me back into the bedroom and I stood there silently as I watched him move around the bedroom gathering more things and putting some others away.

"Bed." Was all he said and I immediately went to sit on it and wait until he was finished before he finally turned to me. "I hope you enjoyed earlier because the rest of your punishment begins tonight."

"Okay." I said carefully not quite understanding where he was going with this he came over to me and removed my clothes again and gazed at my body.

"Lay sideways on the bed, face down." He told me and I did so a little nervously. "Get comfortable, love." he whispered and I nodded as I wiggled around to get in a position where I could be comfortable and breathe at the same time and then again when Chase put a pillow under my lower stomach.

I tensed as he pushed my legs up so they were under me and tie them that way, he wrapped rope around my ankles and up my legs so I wouldn't be able to move before he tied my hands so I could barely move them as well.

"Relax." He said with a hand coming down on my ass before he rubbed the flesh and I groaned.

"Yes, sir." I told him lightly as I tried to calm my nerves.

"I'm going to use your sweet body tonight and you will not come a single time, do you understand me?" he asked and I nearly groaned, I was already so turned on and this was going to be horrible. "I asked if you understood." He pulled my hair and I cried out

"Yes, I understand, Sir." I said and he let go

"Good." I heard him removing his clothes but I couldn't see him until he moved our mirror and positioned it so I could see exactly what he was about to do to me. his hands trailed up my legs and without warning he shoved two fingers deep inside of me and I moaned and panicked as he moved his fingers back and used my dripping juices to get me wet somewhere else.

"Chase." I said nervously

"Excuse me." he spanked me hard

"What are you doing?" I asked him and he smirked

"What I've been dying to do, behave." He said and I nodded, I know we've done this before but only a couple times and it made me very nervous each time.

I liked it, I liked it a lot but that fact never seemed to be able to ease the nervousness I felt. I tensed as he slowly slid one finger inside and he spanked me again

"Do you want to hurt yourself? Relax." He told me and I nodded

"Yes, Sir." I said and he moved the finger in and out to ease into it before he pressed a very wet object inside me next. It was beaded and the farther he pushed it into me the bigger it got and as I felt myself getting even wetter I began to really relax.

"You like that?" he asked and I nodded and then moaned as he pulled it out and then pushed it back in again, only this time a little farther.

"Yes Sir." I moaned again. It felt so good to feel the stimulation and the next time he ripped the object from my body I nearly came from that it felt so good.

"Are you ready?" he asked me and I made eye contact with him in the mirror. He had grabbed a lube we bought and it was everywhere and I nodded, trusting him like I always have.

"Yes." I whispered

"Tell me to do it." he told me

"I want you inside of me." I said and he tisked