[Chapter Forty-Four]

I'm glad i can start 2016 out right with an update :) 
It's only 3AM here... but to those of you around the world, i hope you all had/are having a great new year and that you were all SAFE! 

My New Year Resolution?
Be happier and be a better person this year than i was last.

I hope that's a resolution you can all join me on <3 

My second, be better connected with you guys! 
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010877852577

Fb name is livelifeintherain wattpad-radish

Add me and i'll keep you updated on things, you can message me post to me, anything. I'd love to get to know more of you guys. 

XOXOXO Love you guys. 

Chapter Forty-Four

I was officially in my second trimester now, work was going smoothly and everything was transitioning well. It finally felt like we could catch a break. Jameson was a great addition to the company and I was happy that he had caught on quickly. Our twelve to fifteen hour days had dropped down to ten with all the extra employees.

I spent more time with my husband, we were planning to have family dinner's once a week and Lina and Mia got to spend more time with daddy. Little Miguel was growing so fast and he was already eight months old.

It feels like this whole group is going to be a baby factory for the next couple years. Monica and Riley are already talking about having another one in the next couple months and by then, Rochelle may be ready for another, then Monica probably will and then me, and it will be a never ending cycle until the Monsters are ready to graduate.

Okay, maybe not that long, but between all of us it's going to feel like an eternity of pregnancies.

"You're starting to show." Chase put his hands on my stomach and I nodded. I was fifteen weeks now and we got to find out what we're having in four weeks. I never realized I could love something so much until now.

"Can we start the nursery?" I asked him and my eyes were welling with tears again thinking about it.

"Anything you want honey, what do you want to do first?" he asked me

"All we can get is furniture. We have to wait a month to get anything specific." much to my dismay, I just wanted to know now; I was getting antsy waiting.

"Well then, there is nothing I would rather do today than feed my wife and pick out our children's furniture. And no, you don't need make-up because you're beautiful just like that." I frowned at him.

"I'm fat and nothing fits anymore." I crossed my arms and he wasn't concerned with my hostility about to burst out. He walked into the closet and grabbed me a pair of leggings and my sweatshirt I wore when I was on my period because it was baggy and comfortable.

"You look gorgeous in this too. And I'll take you shopping for new clothes." I sighed but nodded.

You're not getting fat Brylee, you're pregnant.

I just had to keep telling myself that.

"I love you." He pulled my shirt over my head and my breasts were protesting the bra that no longer fit either. "Yeah, real sexy." I said with as much sarcasm as I could muster up.

"And a new bra, though I wouldn't complain if you were naked and braless all the time. I could look at your beautiful body forever." He leaned down and kissed my stomach "I love every inch of you." I hated every inch of me right now.

"I'm fat and there is fat showing up in places I didn't think it would and it's just going to get worse." I wanted to cry. This was the part that absolutely sucked, I couldn't settle on one emotion.