[Chapter Forty-Six]

Here you guys are. <3 

Ios users (ipad, ipod touch, iphone) i have a new story up on Radish Fiction an app that is launched. It's called Always, Yours and i'm writing under the same name there. 36cents a chapter to read and it will be updated every Monday <3 
Go check it out!

Chapter Forty-Six

I didn't know how to thank Chase enough for everything he's done for me and everything he's put up from me since we've been together. I know he understands that my emotions are a hot mess right now, but I still felt guilty.

I didn't like arguing with him or snapping at him so much. I hated that I felt so insecure and that I was projecting that onto him. And most of all, I hated crying so much and seeing how sad it made him when I just couldn't control myself.

My tears had a mind of their own.

So I decided to thank him in the way that I knew always worked, in a way that we were accustomed to by doing something that we were great at.

The shit that he had wanted to rip off me in the dressing room was a purplish pink and it had a lacey back and buttoned up the front. Thank god I finally found a button up shirt that would accommodate for my expanding chest.

I pulled my black skirt on and I usually found myself bawling every morning because nothing fit, but today Chase found me crying because finally, something did. I was wearing my new lingerie that fit wonderfully and I knew was sexy, I had on the new clothes that fit and were if anything, a little bit big on me.

I had long ago given up on the heels and went with flats and when I looked in the mirror I felt better and more confident than I had in months. I took a little time on my hair and makeup and when I was done, I felt like a different person. I felt like myself again.

I turned to the side and my baby bump was showing and I actually smiled at it. Life was already changing, but when they got here it would change a drastic amount and I was finally ready and in two more weeks this was all about to become more real when we found out what our little ones would be.

I couldn't believe that I was sixteen weeks along as I looked in the mirror; life was going by so quick.

"You're so mean." I was so focused on myself that I didn't see him coming.

"What?" I turned to face him and he gave me a quick kiss

"We needed to leave five minutes ago and you look so damn hot in that and I can't have you. It's cruel really." I just smirked and grabbed my purse and bag with some work I had brought home over the weekend and he followed after me.

"We had sex last night Chase, you'll live." He still groaned as he followed me and I put some extra sway in my hips and he cursed lowly. He was in for a nice surprise today. I knew that Riley and Jameson had a lunch meeting with a client.

This was a big step for me, I was trusting Riley to do this and bring Jameson for the first time. I was usually a control freak with clients, but I had to let go at some point.

"I don't know if I will." He opened the door for me and drove to work. I was enjoying making him squirm a little bit and when we got there, he went to his office and I went to talk to Riley about the meeting.

"Hey." He looked up from his computer and smile at me.

"Well you look happy today and comfortable." He noticed and I nodded

"Two more weeks and you get to find out if you're getting nieces, nephews or one of each." I was glad that we had moved forward and he was at a place where he was so happy for us.