[Chapter Thirty-Four]

Chapter Thirty-Four

Since that night where he tied me up on the balcony we were always thinking of how to go about our goal of sex in every port, the next port we were a little cautious about it and I was very nervous, I’ve never really done anything like this before and I was terrified that we would get caught, but that added to the thrill of it.

The second port we went out to get some food and I admit I needed a couple drinks in me but at the end of dinner, I excused myself to the restroom while Chase paid and I let him know when everything was clear for him to slip in and into a stall with me.

My heart had been pounding against my chest and I felt like everyone outside of here would be able to hear it but when his lips went to mine I felt a new wave of desires.

Sure we’d slept together in the office but we knew everyone around us and maybe that was worse but it was a more controlled situation, we could lock doors or send people away, here we had no control over who came in here.

But I couldn’t find it in myself to care as soon as he kissed my neck and pulled the straps of my dress down, untying my bikini and letting my breasts loose. His tongue still felt cool and it took a lot not to moan as his mouth took one of my ni pples in and I felt his mouth warm around it.

I struggled to get his shorts undone fast enough and he picked me up, untying the sides of my bikini bottoms so that I was bare to him.

I wrapped my legs tightly to him and he pinned my wrists by the wall, his way of showing me he was in control of the situation as he pushed up into me and I moved my pu ssy over him for more friction.

When the door opened my heart started beating louder and I almost told him to stop but he pinched my ni pples one after the other as he covered my mouth and started fucking me faster and the fear of getting caught amplified every touch and feeling that was coursing through me.

I heard two more people enter; one leave and he slowly and quietly lowered me to the ground before bending me over and sliding back into me. My palms were flat against the tile of the wall and as soon as I was bent over I had a hard time not screaming as he fucked me from behind, hitting my g-spot every time and quickly building me to my release.

He could go so much harder like this and he took that opportunity, fucking me as hard and fast as he could without the sound of our skin slapping together being able to be heard.

As soon as the other two left he pulled out only long enough to check they were gone before he started fucking me again, only this time he didn’t care if the sound of his skin on mine was echoing in the room. I let out a strangled moan as I got closer

“Chase, I’m right there.” I whimpered and then the door opened again and he immediately slowed back down so there would be no noise again.

“Shh.” He whispered in my ear and covered my mouth as he pinched my ni pples again, successfully sending me over the edge with now two other voices in here and it turned me on that they were as he stole another or gasm from me as his come filled me.

We took a minute to get ourselves put together again and as soon as the bathroom was empty, I grabbed his hand and we went to go leave. I opened the door and there was another woman coming in and she just stopped in the doorway and looked at us.

“Excuse us.” I said and we slid past her and she stared at us a little awkwardly, there really wasn’t any way to justify that and so we just left and as soon as we were outside I started laughing and so did Chase.

Well we were in a foreign country and would never see any of these people again and I was grateful for that otherwise that could have been embarrassing.